GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pulling In Clubs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 21:17
Regular
Okay, I need advice.

It's been ages since I've pulled in a club, especially in circumstances where you can't really talk (on the dancefloor), and I've totally lost the feel for it.

However, I've improved myself a bit recently, leading to more opportunities. I've had opportunities before, but not really been sure how to make a move (in opportunities where I 'would').
Last night was a blatant example of this - total opportunity with a really hot woman, and decent opportunities with a couple of other hot women.

I'd rather a long term relationship, but I don't have a problem with casual sex, and you wouldn't either if you saw that girl :^P

So, pulling on a dancefloor, where you can't really talk. Help Mumbai get laid :^D
Tue 26/04/05 at 13:34
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
You might benefit from a process called 'smothering the grenade'. This is when there is a group of attractive lasses at a club/party with one big fat unnattractive mate letting the side down. One of your group of friends is nominated to go 'smother the grenade' ie. take one for the team and introduce themselves to the fat lass (shouting GREENNAAAAADDE on the way over is optional), thereby opening the gate for your mates to talk to the pretty ones.

Smothering the grenade, ladies and gentlemen.
Tue 26/04/05 at 13:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I remember my mate bagging off with one, because he was drunk and it was further to his house in his sorry state than it was to hers.
As they left, I just kept thinking "You're going to nob Robert Smith" over and over.
Tue 26/04/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Light wrote:
> There is nothing quite as pathetic as a lardass trying to look
> consumptive.

I saw a fat goth lass with about 6 inches of thong bedecked, orange peel ass on display. Killed my sex drive for a couple of days, and you know how I feel about the female Goth look........
Tue 26/04/05 at 13:08
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Pandaemonium wrote:

> Yeah, and you get goth wannabe, borderline-legal and / or bovine in
> those places.

One of the great unanswered questions; why do groups of Goth girls always, always include at least one fat lass called either Mandy or Tracy?

There is nothing quite as pathetic as a lardass trying to look consumptive.
Tue 26/04/05 at 12:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*nods*
Clubs are, for 99%, places to either show off or pull. If you fancy neither, they're redundant.
Tue 26/04/05 at 12:27
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> They're not all borderline-legal or bovine you know. And clubs
> stretches to non-dance-music places too.

Yeah, and you get goth wannabe, borderline-legal and / or bovine in those places.
Tue 26/04/05 at 12:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And if you're onstage playing at a venue, you have to do zero work at all.
Something about being a sweaty, smoking barefoot drummer with tattoos in a fantastic band seems to get their river flowing
*shrugs*
Tue 26/04/05 at 01:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I see 'metrosexuals' and cry into my beer with laughter. Doesn't help my popularity cause. Ah well, f**k them.

I have much more fun at a live music thing anyway, far more interesting. And you can't help but be close to nice girlies there.....indoodily.
Tue 26/04/05 at 01:53
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> That's the point.
> I don't go to clubs for any other reason than it's somewhere to drink
> late, and I certainly don't go with the intention of trying to bag
> somebody.
> I can't stand the music, 17yr olds in Ben Sherman shirts gyrating
> like they're being peppered with machinegun fire irritate me and
> greasy-cheeked heiffers in crop-tops and low-waist jeans showing 4
> inches of flabby pouch doesn't do it for me either.
> I know standing around makes it hard to talk, that's why I do it.
> You'd think a guy looking bored and refusing to dance would send out
> "please leave me alone" signals, but still sometimes it
> doesn't get understood.

They're not all borderline-legal or bovine you know. And clubs stretches to non-dance-music places too.

But needy is obviously not a real winner with the ladies, and things tend to happen when you're not looking for it. So I figure there's potential in disinterest.
Tue 26/04/05 at 01:48
Regular
Shush, I'm learning :^P

*Reads thread*

Point taken

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.