GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pulling In Clubs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 21:17
Regular
Okay, I need advice.

It's been ages since I've pulled in a club, especially in circumstances where you can't really talk (on the dancefloor), and I've totally lost the feel for it.

However, I've improved myself a bit recently, leading to more opportunities. I've had opportunities before, but not really been sure how to make a move (in opportunities where I 'would').
Last night was a blatant example of this - total opportunity with a really hot woman, and decent opportunities with a couple of other hot women.

I'd rather a long term relationship, but I don't have a problem with casual sex, and you wouldn't either if you saw that girl :^P

So, pulling on a dancefloor, where you can't really talk. Help Mumbai get laid :^D
Wed 27/04/05 at 12:01
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What about smiling?

I've only the barest of experience at this myself (clubbing, that is), yet I've found in life that it's true when they say, if you smile at someone they will always smile back.

If I happen to be passing what I see as an attractive you female and our eyes make contact for just a second, I try to smile, and she usually smiles back. Nothing more ever really comes of it (unless I know them), but it boosts my dangerously-low levels of self esteem.

Okay, say anyone (and anyTHING...) could return a smile to you, but you've then got to look for the positive responses after that.

Does she look back a second time, and perhaps again, as an example?

I understand that it's easy for even the miserable sods to smile in a teenage/early-20s drinking atmosphere, but if you can gain a little attention back from someone you truly admire above all others there, half the job is already done. :)

If you really want to be with that one who's actually worth a couple of hours into the Saturday morning, then you've got to play things differently and to take it from there. Don't be like the rest if you may be after more than just 'one thing'. :)

Try it and see!
Wed 27/04/05 at 02:42
Regular
"cachoo"
Rumpadodosnitzle wrote:
> Ask her if she wants a drink - Ask what - Iv noticed in most cases
> they will say either "Don't mind", "You choose"
> or somtimes "Same as you"

:-O Oh my.. What kinda girlies are they?!
It's always a firm choice. Vodka, please.

There could be some intresting logic behind that.
"Don't mind" means she's lazy
"You choose" could mean you'll have to be the dominant one
"Same as you" .. Threesome, maybe?

Can't help you with the pulling, I don't do girls. But I'd say bars/pubs are better. Or my favourite, at least. Clubs make me puke.
You'll be OK ;)
Wed 27/04/05 at 02:06
Regular
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Smothering the grenade, ladies and gentlemen.

Genius. I may try to get someone else to use this :^)

On the subject of groups of girls - just 2 girls (friends) together on a dance floor, can you expect to pick one up?
Last time I tried she seemed up for it, but held back to as not to leave her mate.
Maybe you need 2 people, to work together and pick them up simultaneously?

It's very strategic isn't it? I have a feeling it might be over-complicating things..

Goatboy wrote:
> Clubs are, for 99%, places to either show off or pull. If you fancy
> neither, they're redundant.

*Is sceptical*
All my friends go to dance and have a good time. Most don't usually care about pulling. Obviously this thread's existence puports to contradict that, but until I found good opportunities I felt unable to take advantage of, it wasn't about pulling for me either.

Then again, some places do seem to fit the 99% mould. I guess it depends where you go.

*Doesn't own a ben sherman shirt*
Tue 26/04/05 at 22:04
Regular
"SOUP!"
hahaha, you card.
Tue 26/04/05 at 15:27
Regular
"SOUP!"
"you don't sweat much for a fat lass".
Tue 26/04/05 at 15:02
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Is that what is it? I thought someone had done a whoospie!
Tue 26/04/05 at 14:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You can smell the testosterone in this thread.
Tue 26/04/05 at 13:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I'm off out with a few mates on Saturday, including one who really needs to pull.

I may adopt this tactic in order to assist his pulling ratio.
Tue 26/04/05 at 13:53
Regular
"Selected"
I prefer "Move it fatty, yer mate's gorg."

before falling over a table and passing out.
Tue 26/04/05 at 13:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You sound like you know it well?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.