GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon --- honest opinion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 02:43
Regular
"Gravity always wins"
Okay okay okay,

I know that no one likes pokemon...but seriously, now that ur on the net and noone really knows who u r...do u actually HATE it???

now personally i think that all pokemon past 251 r CRAP...its too much...i got used to the 151-251...and i LOVE the original 150...but all these new ones are getting confusin.
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:01
Regular
": ("
I did...but it didn't find anything, maybe it's spelt wrong.
Fri 22/04/05 at 22:58
Regular
Search for suicine so i know how much i can get.
Fri 22/04/05 at 22:55
Regular
Just had a browse for Pokemon cards on Ebay and there are loads on there for about Ł20 for ONE card.
Fri 22/04/05 at 22:50
Regular
My brother plays with the cards. I stole his Suicine I'm going to see how much I can get for it on Ebay.
Fri 22/04/05 at 22:49
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> Never played any of the games and I don't intend to.

The games were the best part of Pokemon.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:31
Regular
"0228"
Tphi wrote:
> (ignoring the fact I bought hundreds of Pokémon cards five years ago).

Don't worry, I don't know anybody that didn't. I was actually the first person I know to get some because my parents took me to an antiques' fair (yes, an antiques' fair) and some guy had bought loads of packs with him from America. I bought the starter pack and from there I bought loads of them. I had a pretty decent collection and in 2000 I went to America and managed to get hold of a few rare cards. I felt good when I returned to school. Also, I wasn't too bad at playing the game, unbeaten in every game I played (though I only ever played two different people) with my championship deck of water and psychic pokémon.

Also, I reckon I could probably name all of the original 151 pokémon if I had their pictures in front of me. I spent so much time learning them when pokémon was big that I don't think I'll ever forget.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:16
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I liked it until I reached the age of about 11, then I realised how crap it was. The cards were hugely expensive and a complete waste of money, the cartoon was crap. Never played any of the games and I don't intend to.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:53
Regular
I've grown out of Pokemon, simple.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:36
Regular
Hmmm

What a pointless little thread you've got going here, top marks. With a name like Pokefan I know you must be the most popular lad in the country.

Pokemon had it's time, that time is no more, it ended with the OTT games. Talk about milking a franchise, 'Leaf Green' and 'Fire Red', they could've done better than that.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:28
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
lcarus wrote:
> I can remember all 9 of them off by heart.

There are 9? Wow, I've missed out a few.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.