GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon --- honest opinion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 02:43
Regular
"Gravity always wins"
Okay okay okay,

I know that no one likes pokemon...but seriously, now that ur on the net and noone really knows who u r...do u actually HATE it???

now personally i think that all pokemon past 251 r CRAP...its too much...i got used to the 151-251...and i LOVE the original 150...but all these new ones are getting confusin.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:16
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
All the Pokemon stuff in my room is either stuffed into the drawers or hidden in my bro's room. I'm probably the only person who liked Omaster though.
Sun 24/04/05 at 12:10
Regular
"Captain to you."
Bah who cares about what other people think if you like something watch it or play it.

I am quite happy liking pokemon still sure i don't watch it anymore because i don't have cable at uni. I don't mind when people see that i have pokemon the movie in my film collection.

Although to be fair most of my collection is anime, or japanese so it kinda fits in.
Sun 24/04/05 at 10:50
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Thats the thing...in year 7/8 it wasnt sad to like Pokemon, but then after year 8 if you like Pokemon your a weirdo, but then most people do grow out of it.

I used to battle my mates in school on the gameboy, but i wouldnt anymore, my Pokemon games have been lost under my bed for a few years now!
Sun 24/04/05 at 10:29
Regular
"For One Night Only"
In year eight in my school, EVERYBODY was dealing Pokémon cards and playing the Pokémon games on their gameboys. Everyone watched the original (and only good) series.

Then came year nine, apart from one or two losers, no-one wanted to know about it. Perhaps I blame it on that dire film.
Sun 24/04/05 at 10:11
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I know a bloke and Pokemon is his life. Its like his business and he buys and sells on the internet and he has made hundreds of pounds on just one card and he has made thousands on some sets or something. It's alright if you know what your doing
Sun 24/04/05 at 08:17
Regular
"Captain to you."
I personally loved pokemon when it came out, and i still think it's great. but a bit drawn out now. The games are by far the best part of it all and i just want a MMORPG of pokemon in a full 3D world.
Sat 23/04/05 at 22:37
Regular
Highly Excitable wrote:
> As soon as that Togapi (not sure if that's right) thing came in, it
> became gay.

*shudders* I can still remember it saying its name "TogaPRRIII"

Poof.
Sat 23/04/05 at 21:44
Regular
"0228"
I reme,ber when the first film came out too. That was great, I can't remember what happened but I'm sure it was great. Everybody got a special edition Pokémon card when they went to see it as well.
Sat 23/04/05 at 21:19
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I agree with most.

At 150 it was cool.

I also watched the series, had the cards and owned the games as well.

As soon as that Togapi (not sure if that's right) thing came in, it became gay.
Sat 23/04/05 at 12:47
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Psy©ho Fox 19 wrote:
> I just started watching the cartoon from the very beginning and it was
> so much better than the later series', the first few eps were the
> best.

That's why it was so good, it was a cartoon soap! The story ran on and on and on, you had to watch it to keep up with the happenings.

It's on Toonami at the moment, I just watched part of the one where Brock joins the 'team.' Never seen that one before.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.