GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon --- honest opinion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 02:43
Regular
"Gravity always wins"
Okay okay okay,

I know that no one likes pokemon...but seriously, now that ur on the net and noone really knows who u r...do u actually HATE it???

now personally i think that all pokemon past 251 r CRAP...its too much...i got used to the 151-251...and i LOVE the original 150...but all these new ones are getting confusin.
Sat 23/04/05 at 12:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Gengar.

What a legend.
Sat 23/04/05 at 11:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
You have DVDs?
Sat 23/04/05 at 11:42
"The Will of D."
I just started watching the cartoon from the very beginning and it was so much better than the later series', the first few eps were the best.
Sat 23/04/05 at 00:10
"period drama"
I used to watch the cartoon when it was first on.
Then realised that every single episode was exactly the same.

It was alright sometimes ... when they were actually capturing Pokémon, and the gym battles were top class. But you'd get that about once every 25 episodes. blurgh

Games, though = excellent.

Everything else = poor
Sat 23/04/05 at 00:04
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Aye, spent too much money on them to get rid of them and as much as a couple of quid for some really rare cards would be, most of them are worthless now.
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:58
Regular
I loved Pokemon too...I was around the right age for it aswell. The TV show was good too but the later ones were just crap. Got loads of cards too...I'm hoping that in 50 years I can sell them all for loads of money %^_^
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:49
Regular
"0228"
Tphi wrote:
> The amount I spent on them is unbelievable. I don't even like to
> think.

I know it's pretty scary really. But, they were amazingly addictive to buy and everybody had them. I remember in the 97/98 football season the Premier League stickers were really popular. I got #1 and #2 as well as various other club badges and a Hasselbaink sticker seemed to appear in every pack.
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:42
Regular
"thursdayton!"
JFH wrote:
> I know somebody that had a special set of the cards from the U.S. It
> was a folder containing about 12 cards all of which were Pikachu but
> they were different cards, e.g. birthday pikachu, balloon pikachu. I
> know it sounds stupid but it must be worht a bit now.

I have that ¬_¬

The amount I spent on them is unbelievable. I don't even like to think.
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:08
Regular
"0228"
I know somebody that had a special set of the cards from the U.S. It was a folder containing about 12 cards all of which were Pikachu but they were different cards, e.g. birthday pikachu, balloon pikachu. I know it sounds stupid but it must be worht a bit now. Also, looking on ebay, it appears to be the more modern cards that are making the big money. What's happened to the days when people would pay Ł100 for a Charizard?
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:01
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Chr1s wrote:
> the cartoon was crap.

You did NOT say that?!!

The cartoon was crap originally, but then I played the game and after playing it I got addicted to Pokemon! It's quite sad that even now I'd happily watch an episode if there was nothing else on TV.

Only the first episodes though, where Brock would perv over all the Nurse Joys, when that gay guy came into it things went downhil.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.