GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Godparents"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/04/05 at 15:26
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
What does being a Godparent involve?

I'm godmother to my niece and when she was christened I had to vow or something that I'll teach her about God, but I haven't so far.

Do you reckon I should take her to church or something? My godparents never took me to church :o( Infact no one knows for sure who my Godparents are.
Thu 21/04/05 at 12:08
Regular
"8==="
Buy her a bible and be done with it.

I was never christened and you can keep that water away from me thou thinly-veiled spawn of Satan!
Thu 21/04/05 at 12:14
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Buy her a bible and be done with it.
>
> I was never christened and you can keep that water away from me thou
> thinly-veiled spawn of Satan!

Hmm..someone grab me my chrism oil right quick..! I'm gonna be Heddy's Godmother today!!! Hehehe.. Who's your mama?? Huh?? Who's your mama!?!

Psh.
Thu 21/04/05 at 12:54
Regular
Celestine wrote:
> Then, you'll never have to worry about being
> confronted with the proposition. Yeah?

--

Yep, exactly. I only know a few Christians, but I'm not really close enough with for me to do it. Plus I always get used to get sent out of Religious Studies at school because I objected to being forced to do it, and used to challenge the teacher every time he said God exists. Which was a lot.

So, yeah, they wouldn't ask me. I'll be a good uncle to my sisters kids, but no way I'll religious them. I'll probably tell them what a lot of horsewash it is. Different people, different beliefs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.