GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS to be release early..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/11/04 at 11:21
Regular
Apparently the DS is due to hit American shelves on the 15th rather than the 22nd.

Nice.
Thu 11/11/04 at 21:12
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Woo, another week earlier.
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Crumble wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> Importers, I spit at thee.
>
> Me too.

Have fun waiting until March.
Regular
I will, don't worry.

I've got my 'Cube/Xbox/GBA, I'll be fine.
Thu 11/11/04 at 21:51
Regular
tphi wrote:
> Crumble wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> Importers, I spit at thee.
>
> Me too.
>
> Have fun waiting until March.

God! March is way too soon.

Damn Nintendo.

How the hell am I supposed to play all these Gamecube games and GBA games before the DS? How the hell am I supposed to afford them all!!!

Maybe I'll get a DS next Christmas when the Gamecube release list starts to look nicer.
Thu 11/11/04 at 21:54
Regular
I'm going for a DS for Christmas 2005. Why get it so early, when I've got games like Resi 4, Zelda 2005 and Forza to sink my teeth into.

You importers, so impatient.
Thu 11/11/04 at 21:57
Regular
Well a friend's mum is currently in America for 2 weeks and she's going to bring back the DS for my friend so I'll get to try it out. Can't wait.
Fri 12/11/04 at 01:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Crumble wrote:
> I'm going for a DS for Christmas 2005. Why get it so early, when I've
> got games like Resi 4, Zelda 2005 and Forza to sink my teeth into.
>
> You importers, so impatient.

Zelda probably won't be out until Christmas 2005 anyway, Resi and Forza are hardly going to occupy you for 12 months.
Fri 12/11/04 at 01:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> How the hell am I supposed to play all these Gamecube games and GBA
> games before the DS?

Well you'll buy them and leave them lying around for ages or you'll never complete them like usual ;P
Fri 12/11/04 at 10:02
Regular
"hit the road jack"
How great is this?!? As long as it is true.

Don't let me down Importmadness!
Fri 12/11/04 at 10:44
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I'm still tempted to keep mine hidden away for Christmas, but my resolve will probably very weak when it arrives on my doorstep, with the package demanding "rip open my packaging and play me now!".

I have 4, count 'em 4, consoles on pre-order in total, so this little console launch is going to be expensive for me in the short term; 1xDS + Mario for me, 1xDS + Mario for my older bro (who's hoping to get it in time for his birthday at the end of Nov) are on order from Importmadness. Then I have another 2 consoles to come from Lik-Sang (they still haven't got any prices on there but I'm hoping they're going to be as cheap as possible, so they say anyway) for my younger bro and sister. Theirs are going to be for Xmas (though when my dad finds out he's buying them he probably won't be too pleased).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.