GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS to be release early..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/11/04 at 11:21
Regular
Apparently the DS is due to hit American shelves on the 15th rather than the 22nd.

Nice.
Sun 21/11/04 at 01:34
Regular
"hit the road jack"
They've changed it back to the 22nd.

Nadgers.
Sun 21/11/04 at 01:36
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yeah, just saw.

Importcrapness really do suck.
Sun 21/11/04 at 01:44
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Ive never ordered anyting from them before. Perhaps I should of asked this before I clicked okay, but how accurate is their delivery? Will we get it on Wednesday?
Sun 21/11/04 at 04:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Why are you getting so uppity just because they changed the release date to.. erm.. the actual release date?
Sun 21/11/04 at 10:43
Regular
It's a disgrace!!!
Sun 21/11/04 at 10:54
"The Will of D."
What are you complaining about, that was only a rumour and obviosuly didn't become fact, anyway it's gonna be released tommorow and shipped within the week so why bother worrying.
Sun 21/11/04 at 11:22
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
JC941 wrote:
> Ive never ordered anyting from them before. Perhaps I should of asked
> this before I clicked okay, but how accurate is their delivery? Will
> we get it on Wednesday?

I'm banking on Thursday.

And my comments about them sucking is due to their Customer Services being completely incapable.
Sun 21/11/04 at 13:18
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
hopefull mine will come wednesday too, before i orderd they said they would mark down the value,

i must say the customer service is poor, before i orderd they were happy to answer questions , but as soon as i give em my money no reply whatsoever! what games did you order, i orderd mario and tiger woods ( before the date change)

i emailed them about 5 times asking for them to change the game to feel the magic!

:s
Sun 21/11/04 at 13:23
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
The same as happened to me, gamecollecter, I have just cancelled and re-ordered.

Just praying the credit check goes through ASAP.
Sun 21/11/04 at 13:34
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
i orderd them all at once though and i cant remove 1 item at a time :s

the order status is pending on all of them and it says cancel N/A

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.