GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One man and his Halo 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Thu 11/11/04 at 16:42
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Bought it at midnight opening. Found out what a geek I am when I was getting all competitive at the till, desperate for my copy to be handed to me before anyone else in the shop (succeeded).

Been playing practically non stop and managed 2 hours sleep before going back on... Beat it on easy, now I'm gonna go through on normal and play it on Live later. Then it will be onto Heroic and Legendary difficulties. Might find some space to sleep inbetween it all. But if not then meh.

Love this game. Best. Game. Ever.

More.... Need to play... more...
Fri 12/11/04 at 23:35
After two and a half... time for something new to look forward to.

Christmas vacation probably.
Fri 12/11/04 at 23:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Funny, I'm still enjoying it after.......a day.

Because it's absoloutely outstanding. No superlative is good enough for the multiplayer.
Fri 12/11/04 at 23:32
The stats make the game more fun than it is, but really, there's only so much repetition you can take before you begin to notice.
Fri 12/11/04 at 23:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The irony is, you've been missing the best bit of the game, the mutliplayer.

Seriously, I'm hooked on it like a drug, any spare minute and I'm on, and I haven't even touched the competitive side of the thing, and PT had me hooked for MONTHS in ranking!
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Silence Is Silver!!"
*gets even more angry knowing I should of got the game by now but a sweaty postman has it instead*
Thu 11/11/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
One man and his Halo,
Went to mow a medow.

One man and his Halo,
Went to mow a medow.

Etc.
Thu 11/11/04 at 17:40
Regular
"eat toast!"
good god man! how could you subject your body to such hardships soon you'll have a halo2 overload!

Oh wait, you have. Nurse! ween this man on halo 1 and than fable!
Thu 11/11/04 at 17:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Savatt78 wrote:
> Bought it at midnight opening. Found out what a geek I am when I was
> getting all competitive at the till, desperate for my copy to be
> handed to me before anyone else in the shop (succeeded).
>
> Been playing practically non stop and managed 2 hours sleep before
> going back on... Beat it on easy, now I'm gonna go through on
> normal and play it on Live later. Then it will be onto Heroic and
> Legendary difficulties. Might find some space to sleep inbetween it
> all. But if not then meh.
>
> Love this game. Best. Game. Ever.
>
> More.... Need to play... more...

So you've finished it then? What if right before the end it stops and says "You are the gayest lamo ever, I hate you", then deletes all your Xbox saves and electrocutes you down the joypad? Could happen, and I'm sure it won't be long before terrorists do make it happen. Then xbox live will become Bin Laden's next 9/11. 1 million geeks all electrocuted in one blow. The Jedi will feel that one.
Thu 11/11/04 at 16:42
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Bought it at midnight opening. Found out what a geek I am when I was getting all competitive at the till, desperate for my copy to be handed to me before anyone else in the shop (succeeded).

Been playing practically non stop and managed 2 hours sleep before going back on... Beat it on easy, now I'm gonna go through on normal and play it on Live later. Then it will be onto Heroic and Legendary difficulties. Might find some space to sleep inbetween it all. But if not then meh.

Love this game. Best. Game. Ever.

More.... Need to play... more...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.