GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Half life 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half-Life 2'.
Sat 13/11/04 at 07:54
Regular
"I'm busy"
It's been dispatched from SR

Yay!!!!!!
Sat 13/11/04 at 07:54
Regular
"I'm busy"
It's been dispatched from SR

Yay!!!!!!
Sat 13/11/04 at 18:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
So retailers are selling it right now.

You still won't be able to play in unitl Tuesday though.
Sat 13/11/04 at 18:30
Regular
"Captain to you."
you still have to wait till 8am on tuesday to play though
Sat 13/11/04 at 19:14
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
?????????????????????

Is this true??
Sat 13/11/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Unretired"
Is that something to do with the steam registration?
Sat 13/11/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Captain to you."
yup, i am surprised that this site doesn't tell people that to be honest. 8am tuesday halflife 2 will be unlocked on steam, if you get the games early you still will not be able to play untill then. it's to stop shops breaking the release date and naughty pirates :) i think it's a great idea
Sat 13/11/04 at 21:31
Regular
"I'm busy"
thats a good plan.

still a bugg@r though

least I can read the box
Sat 13/11/04 at 21:36
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
chippxero wrote:
> steam

I hate that program.
It's impossible for me to describe just how much I HATE fecking Steam.
Sat 13/11/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Captain to you."
steam is the way of the future, i used to hate it, i used to perform pagan rituals trying to cause it's downfall. i used to have voodoo dolls of it's creaters. but then i relised.... (i have no reason to hate it)

it's a easy way to buy games and interact with other gamers, to be honest i wish that other companies would put their games up on steam to purchase and play.

i relise people mite disagree with me, thats fine it's jsut my view and other people are welcome to theirs.
Sat 13/11/04 at 22:05
Regular
Why download it when you can go to the shop and buy a fully published game with case, cd's and manuals etc?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.