GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paradox:'s Paradox..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/04/05 at 15:14
Regular
"SOUP!"
Right, here's my little dilema.

I want to go to Download festival. A lot. I like a ton of the bands that are playing and would no-doubt have a kick-ass time.

However, my A levels begin the next week, which are rather important to me and I need BBB to get into my uni of choice.

Is taking 3 days out to go to a music festival a stupid thing to do a week before important exams?

Your opinions please.
Wed 06/04/05 at 22:07
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Take your revision to Download and do some when the poo bands are on.

In your tent.

Where no-one can see and mock you.
Wed 06/04/05 at 22:09
Regular
"SOUP!"
Worked out I need to get mid-level E's to get B's overall and get into my first choice uni which is quite cool.

Need to get minimum of an average C per-subject to get an A overall, which should also be attainable.

I'm thinking very much yes to Download.

going to start revision early and take photocopied notes to the festival to read a bit. Hopefully I'll know everything by then anyway, and if not I have a week afterwards to slaughter my brain cells with info anyway.

Thanks for all the opinions.
Wed 06/04/05 at 22:20
Regular
"The definitive tag"
You should get that ticket ordered pronto. There's a warning on the website stating that they're selling very fast.
Wed 06/04/05 at 22:35
Regular
"SOUP!"
I will do indeed
Wed 06/04/05 at 22:56
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yes, it's a very stupid thing to do.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
Hahha you reckon?
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:06
Regular
"\\"
Didn't you sit around thinking about going to GIAN, but let the tickets sell out for that as well?
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:15
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, I do reckon. I have to do stupid hours of revision before my exams to give myself a decent chance. I even revised during England vs Portugal during Euro 2004. That's dedication.

Although for the second half we did have a power cut.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:23
Regular
speaking of festivals, I've just been eyeing up tickets for the big V.

they're going for around £165 on ebay at the moment. I think I can stretch that far. This summer is going to be sweet.
Thu 07/04/05 at 08:11
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm not the same in having to do silly amounts of revision really.

A read-through and I'm generally sorted. My subjects are history (which requires memorising facts and analysing them based on the questions) and English which involves analysing stuff, which is rather hard to practise. Media is module-based and I dont have a summer exam for that.

I have minimum a week to revise solidly for my History exams, then a further 4 days before one English and another history, then a further two to prepare for a final english.

However my plan is to begin revising mid-april so by the time of exams comes I should be loaded with knowledge anyway, leaving me with plenty of cram-time before the exams. I think I'll take notes to the festival because I'm confident in my ability to revise for an hour or so a day just to top-up knowledge. I guess some people go all-out for exams whereas I'm more of a blagger.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.