GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paradox:'s Paradox..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/04/05 at 15:14
Regular
"SOUP!"
Right, here's my little dilema.

I want to go to Download festival. A lot. I like a ton of the bands that are playing and would no-doubt have a kick-ass time.

However, my A levels begin the next week, which are rather important to me and I need BBB to get into my uni of choice.

Is taking 3 days out to go to a music festival a stupid thing to do a week before important exams?

Your opinions please.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:14
Regular
"SOUP!"
Right, here's my little dilema.

I want to go to Download festival. A lot. I like a ton of the bands that are playing and would no-doubt have a kick-ass time.

However, my A levels begin the next week, which are rather important to me and I need BBB to get into my uni of choice.

Is taking 3 days out to go to a music festival a stupid thing to do a week before important exams?

Your opinions please.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Study now, don't get too wasted.
Simple
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:19
Regular
There is always next year to go to the Festival.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
Shadow wrote:
> There is always next year to go to the Festival.

I'll be at uni next year tho, and will have end of year exams just as important that determine if I take the course next year. Also I'll probably be more skint than I am now then. :-(

I guess I can revise early and stuff and then I'll just be topping up knowledge before the exams.

Impossible to read books at a music fest?
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:23
Regular
Well, you're an idiot, so I'd say, yeah, it's a stupid thing to take 3 days off.

If it were me, I'd go.

I could probably get AAA without studying anyway.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:44
Regular
I'm going to an Idlewild gig the night before a 9am exam that counts towards my degree. Getting my study in now. Just make sure you're prepared. If you feel confident enough in your ability to do that, go to the festival. Because festivals rule.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:58
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
It's proven that you need to relax and take your mind of exams (obviously you still need to revise, but stay chilled about it) so yeah I would go.

That's what I would do, I'm not suggesting you do the same. I don't want to be to blame if you fail, don't get into Uni, and spend your life as a junkie on the street.

I just remembered last year my girlfriend came with me to see Kevin Smith in Lodon. We got home at around 2am and she had an exam later that morning. Which she passed.
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:08
Regular
CDouch wrote:
I don't
> want to be to blame if you fail, don't get into Uni, and spend your
> life as a junkie on the street.

--

You can blame me, if you want. I don't care. Revise now. Go to Download. Who's at Download, incidentally?
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:11
Regular
[URL]http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/lineups.php?FestID=787[/URL]

Scratch what I say. It's a balls lineup. The only one of any note is Feeder, and Feeder haven't been good since Yesterday Went Too Soon.

Revise instead, you dirty slacker.
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:14
Regular
This is the festival you want - Oxegen [URL]http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/lineups.php?FestID=902[/URL]

Look at that line up. It's awesome. I'd be there, if it wasn't in dirty Ireland. What a waste of supreme line-up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.