GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paradox:'s Paradox..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/04/05 at 15:14
Regular
"SOUP!"
Right, here's my little dilema.

I want to go to Download festival. A lot. I like a ton of the bands that are playing and would no-doubt have a kick-ass time.

However, my A levels begin the next week, which are rather important to me and I need BBB to get into my uni of choice.

Is taking 3 days out to go to a music festival a stupid thing to do a week before important exams?

Your opinions please.
Thu 14/04/05 at 17:10
Regular
"SOUP!"
This was before that. Opinions change.
Thu 14/04/05 at 16:21
Regular
You're acting stupid paradox. In another thread you said you did'nt care about anything and now you're the ultimate student.
Thu 14/04/05 at 16:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
Decided I've got to go to download after Underoath announced :-)
Thu 14/04/05 at 14:05
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
MON THE BIFFY
Thu 07/04/05 at 14:04
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Paradox: wrote:
I guess some people go all-out for
> exams whereas I'm more of a blagger.

Same here. I'm pretty sure that revising a lot would be a big waste of time. I did a total of about ten minutes revision for my mocks and got nothing less than a C in all of them. I doubt I'll even bother taking any notes to Download, can't see me actually bothering to read them.
Thu 07/04/05 at 13:49
Regular
"SOUP!"
Scots wasting ale?

Nah.
Thu 07/04/05 at 13:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Scottish thing, we're stupid.
Thu 07/04/05 at 13:06
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
When they gigged in Brighton it was incredible.

Tiny venue made it good as well.

But admittedly, no pints were thrown.
Thu 07/04/05 at 13:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I saw Biffy Clyro at the Barrowlands once.

I got really bored, people kept hitting me and screaming "MON THA BIFFY" in my face.
Stupid free tickets.

Also, I saw someone buy a pint... just to throw it. Stupid Scots
Thu 07/04/05 at 12:56
Regular
Yay for Stryke

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.