GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reebok advert"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/04/05 at 07:54
Regular
": ("
Has anyone seen Reebok's latest TV advert? Well I think it's pointless and has nothing to do with Reebok. All it has is 50 Cent counting up to 9 (because he got shot 9 times) and then him laughing at the end, it doesn't show anything to do with Reebok except the Reebok logo.

But surely they shouldn't be able to do this because it's basically advertising shooting and gangs to youngsters, but to make it more effective they've made it a Reebok advert won't little children start gangs and shooting? Or am I just being stupid?

Also, in 50 Cent's 'Candy Shop' video at the end when hes in the car does anyone actually know what he says? He speaks really weird and he did the same in that New Simpsons episode on Sunday.

Oh and he's featuring in in Jamie Foxx's album due this year which ios a suprise.
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:10
Regular
"8==="
munn wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> Was the "Belly's gonna get yer" ad for Reebok? If so, they
> may as well give up trying, as they will never, ever top that.
>
> Yeah, that was Reebok.
>
> What an advert indeed.
> They had a series of good adverts for a while actually, like the
> couch chasing the guy around the house as he tries to go out for a
> run or something.

I have that song on MP3.

Wasn't it Nike?
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:25
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
>> Wasn't it Nike?

--

No, fool. If it was Nike, it'd have a footballer, probably a Brazilian, doing tricks on the couch.

You're so very wrong. I expect a comment on Buffy and/or virginity in return :)
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:27
Regular
"8==="
I'd have to check the Mp3.
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:28
Regular
The MP3 will just have some guy saying "Hedfix, you're wrong" on repeat.
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:38
Regular
"8==="
[URL]http://www.zentropypartners.co.uk/03_ourwork/webadvertising/reebok_belly.stm[/URL]

I'm gutted you know more pointless things than I do. Obviously my dream of appearing on The Weakest Link will never come true. :'(
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
gerrid wrote:
> Cycloon wrote:
> Saw another one, about a guy in a pool bar, just talking about
> himself.
>
>
> Allen Iverson, one of the most famous basketball players in the
> world.

Yeah, ok.

And?
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Just so you know who he is, and are ashamd of your lack of cultural knowledge.
Wed 06/04/05 at 17:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Basketball isn't culture.
Ya bas
Wed 06/04/05 at 17:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'll culture you
Wed 06/04/05 at 17:14
Regular
Basketball, American football and baseball are for Yanks. They don't want cricket and rugby, and we don't want their crappy sports.

The only interest in basketball I ever had was because of Space Jam. It was brief, because I realised it was netball for Americans. And netball is a girls game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.