GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reebok advert"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/04/05 at 07:54
Regular
": ("
Has anyone seen Reebok's latest TV advert? Well I think it's pointless and has nothing to do with Reebok. All it has is 50 Cent counting up to 9 (because he got shot 9 times) and then him laughing at the end, it doesn't show anything to do with Reebok except the Reebok logo.

But surely they shouldn't be able to do this because it's basically advertising shooting and gangs to youngsters, but to make it more effective they've made it a Reebok advert won't little children start gangs and shooting? Or am I just being stupid?

Also, in 50 Cent's 'Candy Shop' video at the end when hes in the car does anyone actually know what he says? He speaks really weird and he did the same in that New Simpsons episode on Sunday.

Oh and he's featuring in in Jamie Foxx's album due this year which ios a suprise.
Wed 06/04/05 at 21:21
"period drama"
10th time lucky
Wed 06/04/05 at 21:49
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
If you like 50 cent buy the shoes if you don't then change the channel. If he gets shot for a 10th time then he will probably live through it as he has for 9 times before (well 9 bullets anyway)
Wed 06/04/05 at 21:50
"period drama"
I'm aiming for the face, though.
His head's so big, you can't really miss.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:13
Regular
I'll find you in the club? Excellent, I'll pop a cap in yo ass. And then I'll shoot you in your overly-toothed mouth.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:18
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But he does have topless women in that one video. So I salute him.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:20
Regular
There are topless women in a lot of videos, and I prefer to watch them without Bucktooth shuffling around like Ali.

I can't get away with saying pop a cap in you ass, even in jest. Shameful, really. I'm white concentrate.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> There are topless women in a lot of videos, and I prefer to watch them
> without Bucktooth shuffling around like Ali.

Before or after the Parkinsons?
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:28
Regular
After. Maybe 50 Cent has Parkinsons, that's why it's so easy to shoot him. It's not like he can run away.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Maybe that's why he got Parkinsons. Maybe he shot Ali in the first place, so Ali shot him back. Or got his daughter to do it, that one who was in the other advert, probably also for Rbk.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:33
Regular
Yeah, but she'd only have shot Ali once. So the advert would be crap.

"1....Uh, that's it. Ahahahaah. I am what I am."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.