GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reebok advert"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/04/05 at 07:54
Regular
": ("
Has anyone seen Reebok's latest TV advert? Well I think it's pointless and has nothing to do with Reebok. All it has is 50 Cent counting up to 9 (because he got shot 9 times) and then him laughing at the end, it doesn't show anything to do with Reebok except the Reebok logo.

But surely they shouldn't be able to do this because it's basically advertising shooting and gangs to youngsters, but to make it more effective they've made it a Reebok advert won't little children start gangs and shooting? Or am I just being stupid?

Also, in 50 Cent's 'Candy Shop' video at the end when hes in the car does anyone actually know what he says? He speaks really weird and he did the same in that New Simpsons episode on Sunday.

Oh and he's featuring in in Jamie Foxx's album due this year which ios a suprise.
Wed 06/04/05 at 13:12
Regular
I can't remember where it is, but there's something called 'Rocket N*gger' on the net, which started off as a very crappy and very funny paint picture, about a black superhero with a rocketpack on his back.

But it evolved a bit and somebody made a 'game', where the whole point is to get shot as many times as you can so your 'respect' meter goes up.

Made me laugh.
Wed 06/04/05 at 13:28
Regular
Now, I wanna watch that "Candy Shop" video again just to try to make out what he says. I couldn't watch too much of the other video of his, umm.."Disco Inferno." Eek! Strippers! Like OMG!! Cover your eyes son!!
Wed 06/04/05 at 13:47
Regular
"..."
Was the "Belly's gonna get yer" ad for Reebok? If so, they may as well give up trying, as they will never, ever top that.
Wed 06/04/05 at 14:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Cycloon wrote:
> Saw another one, about a guy in a pool bar, just talking about
> himself.

Allen Iverson, one of the most famous basketball players in the world.
Wed 06/04/05 at 14:42
Regular
reebok were going down the drain a few years ago, but have improved thier image with people like 50. They also had pharrel williams who just oozes coolness, but that went pear shaped.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:46
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Cycloon wrote:
> Saw another one, about a guy in a pool bar, just talking about
> himself.
>
>
> Allen Iverson, one of the most famous basketball players in the
> world.

Like...duh.

:P
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:47
Regular
Cong_Man wrote:
> Was the "Belly's gonna get yer" ad for Reebok? If so, they
> may as well give up trying, as they will never, ever top that.

Yeah, that was Reebok.

What an advert indeed.
They had a series of good adverts for a while actually, like the couch chasing the guy around the house as he tries to go out for a run or something.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:48
Regular
lol, I remember that one.
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:07
Regular
Reebok sponsor Liverpool. And Wales. So they're my ultimate sports clothing brand.

Not that I actually buy anything that's Nike or Adidas or Reebok. Oh, except my gym trainers. And they're Reebok, come to think of it. But it wasn't a concious choice.
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:09
Regular
"8==="
That Simpsons episode didn't make me laugh once.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.