GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reebok advert"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/04/05 at 07:54
Regular
": ("
Has anyone seen Reebok's latest TV advert? Well I think it's pointless and has nothing to do with Reebok. All it has is 50 Cent counting up to 9 (because he got shot 9 times) and then him laughing at the end, it doesn't show anything to do with Reebok except the Reebok logo.

But surely they shouldn't be able to do this because it's basically advertising shooting and gangs to youngsters, but to make it more effective they've made it a Reebok advert won't little children start gangs and shooting? Or am I just being stupid?

Also, in 50 Cent's 'Candy Shop' video at the end when hes in the car does anyone actually know what he says? He speaks really weird and he did the same in that New Simpsons episode on Sunday.

Oh and he's featuring in in Jamie Foxx's album due this year which ios a suprise.
Wed 06/04/05 at 07:54
Regular
": ("
Has anyone seen Reebok's latest TV advert? Well I think it's pointless and has nothing to do with Reebok. All it has is 50 Cent counting up to 9 (because he got shot 9 times) and then him laughing at the end, it doesn't show anything to do with Reebok except the Reebok logo.

But surely they shouldn't be able to do this because it's basically advertising shooting and gangs to youngsters, but to make it more effective they've made it a Reebok advert won't little children start gangs and shooting? Or am I just being stupid?

Also, in 50 Cent's 'Candy Shop' video at the end when hes in the car does anyone actually know what he says? He speaks really weird and he did the same in that New Simpsons episode on Sunday.

Oh and he's featuring in in Jamie Foxx's album due this year which ios a suprise.
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think it is really terrible.

" Oh, he got shot 9 times. Let's buy Reebok "
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:17
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yeah if you buy Reebok you become a 'jive talkin fly mofo' you can get shot and it doesn't matter. Isn't it 50 Cent that has his own brand of bullet proof vest now?
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:40
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's a pity there hasn't been a tenth straight to the face.
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:48
Regular
I got shot once. I didn't like it.
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:54
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
That episode on sunday was quite a good Simpsons episode, but the 50 Cent cameo wasn't that great. Eight seconds of pure jibberish.
Wed 06/04/05 at 12:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Saw another one, about a guy in a pool bar, just talking about himself.

Don't mind the guy, it's the utter crass 'we know the world' Reebok bs rubbish crap.
Wed 06/04/05 at 12:57
Regular
The Simpsons will do anything to get the viewers in these days.

Which is a shame, because it usually ends up crap anyway.
Wed 06/04/05 at 13:09
Regular
Was it the world's worst gunman who went after 50 Cent?

*bang* "Bollards. Missed." *bang* "Damn. Hang on, Mr Cent, one more try" *bang* "Leg! I got the leg! I'm getting closer..."
Wed 06/04/05 at 13:11
Regular
Heh, reminds me of Pulp Fiction where the kid jumps out, opens fire not far from point blank and completely misses two guys much bigger than him :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.