GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reebok advert"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/04/05 at 07:54
Regular
": ("
Has anyone seen Reebok's latest TV advert? Well I think it's pointless and has nothing to do with Reebok. All it has is 50 Cent counting up to 9 (because he got shot 9 times) and then him laughing at the end, it doesn't show anything to do with Reebok except the Reebok logo.

But surely they shouldn't be able to do this because it's basically advertising shooting and gangs to youngsters, but to make it more effective they've made it a Reebok advert won't little children start gangs and shooting? Or am I just being stupid?

Also, in 50 Cent's 'Candy Shop' video at the end when hes in the car does anyone actually know what he says? He speaks really weird and he did the same in that New Simpsons episode on Sunday.

Oh and he's featuring in in Jamie Foxx's album due this year which ios a suprise.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:12
Regular
What I think the adverts trying to say is you should'nt try to change people and let them wear whatever they want. So what if hes into gang violence are'nt all kids these days.
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You laugh, but they all wore tracksuits in Coccoon.
Fri 08/04/05 at 20:30
Regular
Nanashi wrote:
> Nike is for old people.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Fri 08/04/05 at 20:29
Regular
[URL]http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/news/82262.php[/URL] - I knew I wasn;t the only one.
Thu 07/04/05 at 13:49
Regular
Reebok is the new "in" gear with the young ones (in my area anyway). Nike is for old people. This message comes to you courtesy of my fashion-conscious preteen.
Thu 07/04/05 at 13:39
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Stryke wrote:
> I have an 11th toe? Is that was it is? I just figured I had a parasite
> or something.

Some sort of leech.
Thu 07/04/05 at 10:04
Regular
"8==="
I'd 'tick' off the parasite box on the questionnaire just in-case. ;)
Thu 07/04/05 at 09:44
Regular
I have an 11th toe? Is that was it is? I just figured I had a parasite or something.
Thu 07/04/05 at 09:42
Regular
"8==="
Sounds like you're saying you're inbred.

Are you doing Biology to find out why you have that 11th toe?
Thu 07/04/05 at 09:38
Regular
You found something I said funny? Interesting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.