GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE Grades?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/04/05 at 19:26
Regular
": ("
What GCSE grades did you get when you were at school? Haven't done mine yet but I want to know how well you did.
Wed 06/04/05 at 21:48
Regular
GNVQ is worth 2 by the way, and absolutely jack sh*t unless you take it on to a further level at college.
Wed 06/04/05 at 21:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
Memorandum! wrote:
> He did GNVQ which is apparently worth 4 GCSEs : \

Meh. Who cares, if it is Shaneo then there's no need to discredit him further. His credibility around he is lower than Tom Jones' testicles.
Wed 06/04/05 at 21:00
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> predicted grades are, like, gay.
>
> would you believe they had the nerve to give me predicted grades of
> AABB for AS? Disgraceful.

Can you believe they had teh nerve to predict me getting a B for Maths, Physics and Information Systems, and predicted that I'd FAIL English!? (For Higher)

I ended up getting A's in English, Maths (Band 1 A, let me say), Physics and Chemistry. And the B they predicted I'd get in Info Systems, but they said it was the hardest exam that year. So mergh.
Wed 06/04/05 at 20:59
Regular
"\\"
Mine (when I do it) only counts for one.
Wed 06/04/05 at 20:58
Regular
"bot"
He did GNVQ which is apparently worth 4 GCSEs : \
Wed 06/04/05 at 20:56
Regular
"You've upset me"
Memorandum! wrote:
> whether his ICT actually equated to 4 GCSEs or not.

Errr, I was supposed to be taking the ICT GCSE and my specification said it equated to 2, but he might be doing a different board.
Wed 06/04/05 at 20:13
Regular
Alright. But next time use your memory to remember vault combinations and nice ladies' favourite perfume.
Wed 06/04/05 at 20:10
Regular
"bot"
Stryke wrote:
> You really shouldn't be able to do that, y'know.

Hey, it was only about 7 or 8 months ago!
I don't really remember the results as such, more the argument over whether his ICT actually equated to 4 GCSEs or not.

I have a freakishly good memory anyway.
Wed 06/04/05 at 20:09
Regular
"bot"
predicted grades are, like, gay.

would you believe they had the nerve to give me predicted grades of AABB for AS? Disgraceful.
Wed 06/04/05 at 20:09
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> Reefer's GCSE results are identical to Shaneo's.
> Well, that's assuming I'm remembering Shaneo's results correctly.

--

You really shouldn't be able to do that, y'know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.