GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Look At the Wife and Mother"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/04/05 at 11:50
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4402929.stm[/URL]

And ask yourself; shouldn't he be congratulated for stabbing the mother?
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:34
Regular
You're just mean, Light. Nothing you're saying has any real worth. You just keep babbling on and on about nonsense and trying to flip the script. This is pathetic..

I'm not going to continue defending myself against your unfounded hatred of me. Call me arrogant...I care. You're no better than that vile Truth that came in here slandering everyone.

You apologised to me. I accepted your apology. Yet you still continue harrassing me, which leads me to believe you're fickle with your word.

That is just my opinion.
Mon 04/04/05 at 13:12
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:

> What are you heathens babbling about?? Must you get nasty?

Perhaps not, but when I'm accused of something with no reason, I tend to get rather defensive.
>
> I suppose I must put things in laymens terms..

Please; do enlighten us. After all, your faith makes you so superior to anyone who doesn't share it...

>
> The man chose to react to his ex mother-in-law's behaviour. He
> didn't think before he went off stabbing the lights out of her.
> People who think before they act, choose to respond. I thought it
> better not to respond to you calling me out to elaborate on your
> hypocritical schpiel in your Christian Soldiers thread, for the sake
> of peace between us.

Hypocritical schpiel? How is it hypocritical? After all, I'm no Christian. Please, do tell me why there was hypocrisy in that post. And then do go on to explain why you said you'd respond, and have now changed your mind for "the sake of peace". I couldn't give a damn about whether you loathe me or climax screaming my name; I'm on this board to debate. And annoy people like kevstar or course, but that's by the by.
>
> Though I will say that you're the one with the pronged tongue, going
> on and on about in these threads casting your arrogant aire..

Arrogant? Yup. Unquestionably. Being arrogant does not, however, make me wrong. However, people who live in glass houses shouldn't really throw too many stones; before you accuse me of arrogance, you might want to take a look at yourself.

> Mm..testy. I believe you would kill your Mother-In-Law for just
> being Catholic! The fact that the soon-to-be Mrs. Light is Catholic,
> is perhaps God's way of sending you a messege. Yea, your appointed
> "moral guardian." Perhaps then, you should shut up and
> listen? You just might learn of something chaste and valuable. And
> hopefully, she'll stick around when you finally do.

Believe what you like my dear; you'd be wrong. God's way of sending me a message? You never stopped to consider that I could be God's way of sending her a message? Or does the idea that "Hey...maybe I'm wrong about the nature of God" never occur to you?

Learn something chaste an valuable? Heheheheheh...chastity is not something that plays a part in my relationship with my good lady. However, thank you for confirming my prejudice of Christians being interfering busybodies who tell everyone how to live their lives at the expense of analysing their own.
>
> Your Onward Christian Soldiers was an impressive mass. If I'm
> ever bothered, I'll look it up to spew more commentary.

Wow. I feel so honoured...
Mon 04/04/05 at 12:56
Regular
Celestine wrote:
>
> What are you heathens babbling about?? Must you get nasty?
>
> I suppose I must put things in laymens terms..

--

That really does sum up the faux superior attitude Christians seem to take to those challenging conventionally held religious views.

"Oh you don't believe, ergo you're stoopid."
Mon 04/04/05 at 12:47
Regular
Light wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> Don't you have a Mother-in-Law to look forward to soon?
>
> I do indeed. A very catholic one.
>
> And what in the hell was Celestine babbling about? Choosing not to
> respond? Or, just possibly, choosing not to go on the net for a few
> days? Jesus...talk about conceited.

What are you heathens babbling about?? Must you get nasty?

I suppose I must put things in laymens terms..

The man chose to react to his ex mother-in-law's behaviour. He didn't think before he went off stabbing the lights out of her. People who think before they act, choose to respond. I thought it better not to respond to you calling me out to elaborate on your hypocritical schpiel in your Christian Soldiers thread, for the sake of peace between us.

Though I will say that you're the one with the pronged tongue, going on and on about in these threads casting your arrogant aire..

This is an excerpt from your post responding to Grix on April 1st in the General Chat forum in the thread entitled Do you think you'll ever have kids? (or something along those lines) posted by English_Bloke:

Light wrote:
"I was with you right up until the point you tried to tell me how to act. One assumes you've never been angry yourself? Or lashed out in anger when one has read something that you find personally offensive? Or even gotten on your high horse when you've heard something that sounds, to you, like cockrot? I'm not perfect, and I've never claimed to be; I make mistakes just like anyone else. What I DON'T appreciate is having a self-appointed moral guardian telling me how I should act, 'kay?"

Mm..testy. I believe you would kill your Mother-In-Law for just being Catholic! The fact that the soon-to-be Mrs. Light is Catholic, is perhaps God's way of sending you a messege. Yea, your appointed "moral guardian." Perhaps then, you should shut up and listen? You just might learn of something chaste and valuable. And hopefully, she'll stick around when you finally do.

Your Onward Christian Soldiers was an impressive mass. If I'm ever bothered, I'll look it up to spew more commentary.
Mon 04/04/05 at 10:46
Regular
Go and look at her new babblings in the Pope Idol topic in General Chat. Awful.
Mon 04/04/05 at 09:01
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
monkey_man wrote:
> Don't you have a Mother-in-Law to look forward to soon?

I do indeed. A very catholic one.

And what in the hell was Celestine babbling about? Choosing not to respond? Or, just possibly, choosing not to go on the net for a few days? Jesus...talk about conceited.
Sun 03/04/05 at 12:36
Regular
He threatened to throw acid in her face? No wonder she left him.
Sat 02/04/05 at 12:37
Regular
No, Light. He chose to react, not respond. Have we not learned anything these past couple of days? *sighs*

Those are some pouffy coif's going on amongst them though. Is that a..dog? Or, more of the mother's hair?? Yikes. *looks again* Mm..dog.
Sat 02/04/05 at 11:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Don't you have a Mother-in-Law to look forward to soon?
Sat 02/04/05 at 11:50
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4402929.stm[/URL]

And ask yourself; shouldn't he be congratulated for stabbing the mother?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.