GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Look At the Wife and Mother"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/04/05 at 11:50
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4402929.stm[/URL]

And ask yourself; shouldn't he be congratulated for stabbing the mother?
Tue 05/04/05 at 10:29
Regular
"Don't let me down"
No problem, i've been working since I was 19 up untill 23 on the sick for 1 1/2 years and just qualified for DLA low rate mobility and low rate care(although i'm still yet to be payed on dla). More details, you have all the details you need idiot! I give you more deatails, tell them I should have claimed sick from when I was 19 but I didn't. And tell them if they know who I am, then send me a letter, and i'll send them one back too with a submission containing all the information they need to know. But the thing is, i've already done all this and do you really think they are going to ask me to do the same stuff over again in order to satisfy you!
Tue 05/04/05 at 09:50
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:
> Naa, this is why I know what your on about Celestine, he assumes
> things that are not correct

Says the man who's whole "darkies are bad" routine is based on what he read in The Sun...

, which makes him, well, a idiot. Talk
> about flipping the script, he does that to anyone who doesn't agree
> with him,

Says the man who assumes anyone who disagrees with him must be defending me (you really have got a fixation with me, haven't you sweetheart?), and who curses them up and down for doing so.

Bless; you really are a squalid little man, aren't you kevstar? I suppose that if I had the life you do, I'd be angry as well.

Incidentally, how many years did you work and how many have you been on the sick? I ask for two reasons; one is that I want to test your claim that the tax you paid covers your sickness. The second is that the DSS have been onto me asking for more details about you.
Tue 05/04/05 at 09:43
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Naa, this is why I know what your on about Celestine, he assumes things that are not correct, which makes him, well, a idiot. Talk about flipping the script, he does that to anyone who doesn't agree with him, must be his lame Lawyer skills coming into play there.
Tue 05/04/05 at 09:34
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:

> He sure does, just like when he starts to mention the Japenese for no
> reason other than to show how much of a idiot he is.

What, when I did that to show I know more than you? Aw, poor ickle kevstar...

Hey, Celestine; well done. You have a racist fighting your corner.
Tue 05/04/05 at 09:17
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Celestine wrote

Nothing you're saying has any real worth. You just keep babbling on and on about nonsense and trying to flip the script.

He sure does, just like when he starts to mention the Japenese for no reason other than to show how much of a idiot he is.
Tue 05/04/05 at 08:55
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:
> Just with a little bit more thought and conviction behind it, I'm
> thinking.

So when you respond with nothing much more than "Waaaah! Leave me alone!", there's thought and conviction there. But when I respond with questions for you, it's harrassment?

Wow...you really do take the whole "One rule for me, one for everyone else" thing pretty seriously, don't you?

Might I suggest that you either shut up your wailing and respond properly, or don't respond at all? Because you see, otherwise you're not much more than a screeching hypocrite.
Mon 04/04/05 at 23:14
Regular
Just with a little bit more thought and conviction behind it, I'm thinking.
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:33
Regular
Surely by opting to respond, you're still reacting to whatever someone does, ergo, by responding, you're carrying out your reaction.
Mon 04/04/05 at 21:07
Regular
Hell, if the shoe fits..
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:45
"period drama"
So Light's the antichrist, right?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.