GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Look At the Wife and Mother"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/04/05 at 11:50
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4402929.stm[/URL]

And ask yourself; shouldn't he be congratulated for stabbing the mother?
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:14
"period drama"
It makes perfect logical sense for two people disagreeing about something to continue to argue - especially in this case, where views are never going to be changed - as questions and answers always lead to more questions and answers.

It's generally called a debate.

If people agree on something, they don't usually keep an arguing about it.
For obvious reasons.
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:09
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:

> The difference, love, is that I know when it's for amusement..a
> joke.

I see...so you find trying to emotionally blackmail someone a matter for joking?

This is the thing; you find what you did funny, and so you think it should be okay. Does that mean that if I find what I'm doing funny, it should also be okay?

> There you go with the twisting of words again. Will you please just
> shut up Light? Please? Please just shut up with all of your hurtful
> words. I've answered all your questions and you still want to ask
> more, lash me to fulfill some self-gratifying mission. Well, YOU'RE
> THE MAN, LIGHT! You rock & roll! You win!!! Yay! *hugs*

Couldn't care less about winning, losing, making a friend, or causing a suicide. On this board, I care about exchanging ideas (and, in the case of Bell, Forest, and kevstar, relieving stress by making idiots cry).

Yes, I do want to ask more. If you don't want to answer them, don't respond. Simple, isn't it?

> I accepted your challenge but none of my answers were good enough, no
> matter how long those posts became. No one seems good enough unless
> they're agreeing with you.

They were perfectly adequate answers. And they led, for the most part, to more questions. What, does giving a single answer always satisfy you? Your kids must love you..

"Did you smash that glass?"
'No'
"Okay, that's good enough for me!"

>
> If that's dishonest and cowardice, then that's what I am. But, I
> tell you it really doesn't mean much coming from the likes of you,
> because again, you lack the human element.

Why? Because I don't go "Aww, isn't she sweet!" when you insult people one moment, and resort to guilt tripping of the FOULEST kind (implying suicide...I'll bet that always gets you a big laugh) and wailing whenever you're taken to task for what you've said? If that's what it takes to be human, then take your humanity and shove it firmly up your prissy backside.
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:09
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yes he was right in stabbing her, and i hope that he tried to kill that mini-her version in her arms too.
Tue 05/04/05 at 13:53
Regular
Light wrote:

> Hypocrite again? That's interesting. Because you seem to think that
> you're allowed to rile people for your own amusement, yet the instant
> you're riled, you throw the kind of insane fit that would have Syvia
> Plath gasping in astonishment. You don't think that's hypocritical at
> all?
>

The difference, love, is that I know when it's for amusement..a joke.

>
> You are not the righteous one Light, as far as I'm concerned.
> You're
> only trying to make a mockery out of me because I'm defending
> myself.
>
> Nope. I'm making a mockery of how you feel you can say what you
> please, then cry like a cat with freshly salted eyes whenever you're
> taken to task for it. If you weren't so conceited that you felt every
> question askde to be an attack on you personally, we wouldn't be
> having this problem. Would we?
>

There you go with the twisting of words again. Will you please just shut up Light? Please? Please just shut up with all of your hurtful words. I've answered all your questions and you still want to ask more, lash me to fulfill some self-gratifying mission. Well, YOU'RE THE MAN, LIGHT! You rock & roll! You win!!! Yay! *hugs*

>
> I'd otherwise be admirable of your vocation, as I've studied as
> well, but your tact is less than desirable. You don't maim the
> already weak. There is a human element that you lack.
>
> The truly weak don't sit there wailing about how weak they are the
> very instant someone challenges them to either think about what
> they're saying, or to justify it. That's not weakness. That's
> cowardice. Oh, and dishonesty.

I accepted your challenge but none of my answers were good enough, no matter how long those posts became. No one seems good enough unless they're agreeing with you.

If that's dishonest and cowardice, then that's what I am. But, I tell you it really doesn't mean much coming from the likes of you, because again, you lack the human element.
Tue 05/04/05 at 12:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:
> Wait. Light is an attorney? *raises eyebrow*

Nope. Used to be. Kevstar, bless him, doesn't seem to have quite grasped that yet.
>
> Sit back Kevvy, please don't try doing me any favours defending
> myself against this hypocrite, who loves twisting peoples words to
> make them sound more appealing on his behalf.

Hypocrite again? That's interesting. Because you seem to think that you're allowed to rile people for your own amusement, yet the instant you're riled, you throw the kind of insane fit that would have Syvia Plath gasping in astonishment. You don't think that's hypocritical at all?

>
> You are not the righteous one Light, as far as I'm concerned. You're
> only trying to make a mockery out of me because I'm defending myself.

Nope. I'm making a mockery of how you feel you can say what you please, then cry like a cat with freshly salted eyes whenever you're taken to task for it. If you weren't so conceited that you felt every question askde to be an attack on you personally, we wouldn't be having this problem. Would we?

> I'd otherwise be admirable of your vocation, as I've studied as
> well, but your tact is less than desirable. You don't maim the
> already weak. There is a human element that you lack.

The truly weak don't sit there wailing about how weak they are the very instant someone challenges them to either think about what they're saying, or to justify it. That's not weakness. That's cowardice. Oh, and dishonesty.
Tue 05/04/05 at 12:48
Regular
kevstar wrote:
> And stop saying i'm obsessed with you, your the one who's stalking me, your
> the one who responds to every post I make.

However, your first reply in this topic was:

kevstar wrote:
> He sure does, just like when he starts to mention the Japenese for no
> reason other than to show how much of a idiot he is.
Tue 05/04/05 at 12:30
Regular
Wait. Light is an attorney? *raises eyebrow*

Sit back Kevvy, please don't try doing me any favours defending myself against this hypocrite, who loves twisting peoples words to make them sound more appealing on his behalf.

You are not the righteous one Light, as far as I'm concerned. You're only trying to make a mockery out of me because I'm defending myself. I'd otherwise be admirable of your vocation, as I've studied as well, but your tact is less than desirable. You don't maim the already weak. There is a human element that you lack.
Tue 05/04/05 at 11:10
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:
> You just think i'm a idle racist
> chav

Finally; after 2 months, kevstar gets something right...
Tue 05/04/05 at 11:04
Regular
"Don't let me down"
No, not really, because i'm actually willing to work once i'm better because i'm not a scrounge. And the job I was doing was around £12,000 a year, sure it wasn't anything special, but thats not the point. The fact is I have always worked was able, and why would I wan't to be getting half the money every 2 weeks, than go back to work and get payed it every week? You just think i'm a idle racist chav, but the fact is i'm not. Again thats you're problem, you always seem to prejudge. And stop saying i'm obsessed with you, your the one who's stalking me, your the one who responds to every post I make.
Tue 05/04/05 at 10:38
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
No, not for an instant. But as I say, it's a letter on your file. And that always looks fun when you come to ask for your benefits to be renewed, doesn't it?

So unless you were in a high earning job (and lets face facts here; you weren't), by the end of this year, you'll be costing more than you paid in tax? Excellent...does that mean you'll campaign for yourself to be deported?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.