GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Look At the Wife and Mother"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/04/05 at 11:50
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4402929.stm[/URL]

And ask yourself; shouldn't he be congratulated for stabbing the mother?
Wed 06/04/05 at 11:10
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Meh; if there's no-one to argue with here (and I swear to God, I prefer debate to a slanging match. No, really), I'll have to start picking fights with strangers.

Oh, wait...
Wed 06/04/05 at 11:01
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Give it a few hours.
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ahahahaha, I get the impression that soon Light won't be able to live without some form of slagging match on the net....
Wed 06/04/05 at 08:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:
> Evasive, self pitying, self important stuff

Well, once you deign to return, if you could bother yourself to explain why you're such a special case, and why no-one is allowed to rile you, I look forward to reading your response, and counting the number of times you call me evil, or a bully, or any number of the things you say to preserve your image of yourself as a sweet little snookums.

You take care now, y'hear?
Tue 05/04/05 at 22:12
Regular
Light wrote:
> > Might i postulate that perhaps your self-pitying little girl lost
> responses, following on as they do from posts "riling for
> fun" are one of the reasons Stryke has a problem with you? I
> know they get my back up; it's just more emotional blackmail as near
> as I can tell.

--

Yep, pretty much. It's like her signal that 'Oh, I've had enough of trying to wind you up now, ain't I purty?'.

But I've completely given up trying to ask her to discuss something or tone it down. Because I want to have hugs and flutter my eyelashes.
Tue 05/04/05 at 20:21
Regular
I thank you for the edited version, Mr. Light. Your inquiries are..well, less uncivilized and cruel, although therein the same none the less.

I think you've gone mad, honestly. I thought Grix and I were delirius. Jesus. I'm gonna allow my happy pills to settle into coagulating with my neurotransmitters for a bit and get back to your crap in a little while. Especially as I'm in the middle of setting the template for my magazine at the moment..deadline and all.

*cheers*

Viva la "trains of thought!"
Tue 05/04/05 at 16:24
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:

>
> Everyone here riles for the fun of it, in one way or another. You do
> it to obviously condemn people that have views other than your own
> and then try to twist it so that they are the ones wrong for standing
> up to you.

Okay; if everyone does it, then why is my questioning of you "obviously to condemn people"? Why are you saying I'm a special case? Is it simply because I disagree with you? Or do you have any other reason to say that I'm doing it to condemn people? For someone who has been posting here for less than a week, you seem to know a lot about my motivations...

Try and twist it? Well, according to you, asking questions is "twisting". So you'll pardon me for laughing at your petulance, and taking amusement from the way you try to portray childishness as heroism.

> You would see it that way because you seem to have ice in your veins.
> This is at the heart of what wars are created over. Will you not
> let me concede. I've given you the floor, I've given you your
> answers, I've given you your debate.

Course I'll let you concede if you want to. However, I tend to like to know that people actually know what they're conceding if they do so. Cos an "I apologise for whatever it is I'm supposed to have done" is, I'd hope you'll agree, no apology at all.

And being as how I said from the outset that I felt this was about "an exchange of ideas", I hardly think it's my fault that you're so upset at having to explain the thought process that led to your ideas.

As to the "ice in my veins", well if it means I'm not backing down at your emotional blackmail (wailing about weakness one minute, snarling hatred at anyone who asks you questions the next; you're not my ex girlfriend are you?) then that's what I must have.

> That's right I am. And it would bother me that there was no closure
> to this issue with you, Light. I am true to my word in being here
> until the last lashing. Though you tend to take excitement in that.

~sigh~ No, I don't. And your constant attempts to portray me as an evil bully, picking on poor sweet harmless you betray what a mean-minded, egocentric harpy you are. You remind me of Mary Whitehouse; a bully in victims clothing.

>
> When I make posts in Life, I don't direct my comments at you or
> anyone else for that matter, unless I'm quoting you. Everyone else
> does this. If you took offense, then do your scuffing and move on.
> Like the staffies say, let the threads just drop and pay no mind.
> But, no, you must make me a martyr, an example of sorts. I knew this
> was your true mission carrying on pestering me.

It's not that I took offense at what you said. I take offence at your attitude; your belief that it's fine for you to rile people, but it's NOT okay for people to rile you. Look at the cavalcade of emotional blackmailing tactics you've used to force me to back down. You're a hypocrite and a coward who dishes it out but cannot take it.

And your attitude of "I wasn't talking to you so leave me alone"? Tell me; if you saw someone bullying somebody else, would you intervene? Or would you walk on by as it's not your problem?

And my "true mission" is to get to the bottom of why you think there should be one rule for you, and another for everyone else. Alas, you're seemingly incapable of even countenancing the idea that maybe you may have been at fault in the eyes of someone else. It's a lack of empathy that I find somewhat puzzling.

> I'm not trying anything of the sort, but you're sure as hell on some
> evil mission.

Course I am Celestine. Anyone asking you questions must be pure evil, right?

If you're not trying to paint anyone who disagrees with you as a bully, why have you spent every post doing so when you could simply have ignored me? Why is my opinion of such vital importance to you that you feel you need closure? I repeat; if this is so upsetting, why aren't you just ignoring me and not responding?

> I NEVER implied suicide, but yes I am very drained right now since
> I've been defending myself for the past six hours with you. Darren
> said to close the forums, but I so wish for peace with you and
> everyone here.

Seemed that way to me, but if you say so then I misunderstood what you said and apologise.
>
> If it's an apology you want, I'm sorry. I'm sorry to you too Darren.
> I didn't realize I was such a horrible person. I thank you for
> pointing that out. I'll just leave you be.

Might i postulate that perhaps your self-pitying little girl lost responses, following on as they do from posts "riling for fun" are one of the reasons Stryke has a problem with you? I know they get my back up; it's just more emotional blackmail as near as I can tell.

And no; it's not an apology I want. I just want to know why you think everyone else can rile people, but you should be left alone.
Tue 05/04/05 at 15:55
Regular
Light wrote:
> At the moment, I'm waiting for you to clarify just why it's okay for
> you to "rile" for fun, yet you complain bitterly if someone
> does it to you. As to the rest, you'll need to go back to the Pope
> thread in general chat.

Everyone here riles for the fun of it, in one way or another. You do it to obviously condemn people that have views other than your own and then try to twist it so that they are the ones wrong for standing up to you.

> You're not well? I'm sorry to hear that, however illness of any kind
> doesn't excuse anyone from what I would call the standard rules of
> debate here; nothing is sacred. Everything is open to discussion.

You would see it that way because you seem to have ice in your veins. This is at the heart of what wars are created over. Will you not let me concede. I've given you the floor, I've given you your answers, I've given you your debate.

> You'd like a resolution? So would I, but life isn't always like that.
> If it's genuinely detrimental to your health, I'd far rather you
> simply stopped posting to me in response. I'm not responsible for
> your health, but you are.

That's right I am. And it would bother me that there was no closure to this issue with you, Light. I am true to my word in being here until the last lashing. Though you tend to take excitement in that.

> Can you please tell me what it was?

> It was your attitude toward anyone who doesn't share your faith; your
> condescending manner to those who do not believe in, for example,
> Pro-Life causes, or a belief in God. I apologised when I displayed
> the condescending manner to you (and, admittedly, when Grix pulled me
> up about it). I've not seen any such apology from you. Quite the
> opposite; I've seen you try to justify it as "riling for
> fun".

When I make posts in Life, I don't direct my comments at you or anyone else for that matter, unless I'm quoting you. Everyone else does this. If you took offense, then do your scuffing and move on. Like the staffies say, let the threads just drop and pay no mind. But, no, you must make me a martyr, an example of sorts. I knew this was your true mission carrying on pestering me.

> And there you go AGAIN; trying to paint anyone who disagrees with you
> in the colours of an evil bully, and yourself in the guise of the
> wronged victim.
>

I'm not trying anything of the sort, but you're sure as hell on some evil mission.

> I'm not a bad person, Light. Please stop trying to make me out to
> be
> some sociopath.
>
> You did that yourself the very INSTANT you starting implying suicide
> and discussing at length how "weak" you were in order to
> get me to leave you alone, when simply stopping responding would have
> sufficed.

I NEVER implied suicide, but yes I am very drained right now since I've been defending myself for the past six hours with you. Darren said to close the forums, but I so wish for peace with you and everyone here.

If it's an apology you want, I'm sorry. I'm sorry to you too Darren. I didn't realize I was such a horrible person. I thank you for pointing that out. I'll just leave you be.
Tue 05/04/05 at 15:28
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:
> Light wrote:
> Celestine wrote:
> Light wrote:
> Celestine wrote:
>
>
> You pretend to be sincere wanting to know my answers.
>
> I don't pretend anything. I do want to know your answers. For some
> reason, you don't want to give them. Not only that, you want to
> "rile" others for fun, yet chuck a screaming fit when it's
> done to you.
>
>
> Ugh..again with the "you're not answering the questions"
> bit. What questions, love, did I not answer for you? I'll get to it
> straight away. You're the one doing most of the screaming around
> here.

Oh, don't get me wrong; eventually, after much prompting, you tend to answer. Then you whinge and moan about having to answer. I queried you about the whining and moaning, and why it was so necessary. Then you wailed about that.

At the moment, I'm waiting for you to clarify just why it's okay for you to "rile" for fun, yet you complain bitterly if someone does it to you. As to the rest, you'll need to go back to the Pope thread in general chat.

>
> No. Just trying to tell you that I'm not well, but I'll be here
> until this ends because I'd like a resolution, if possible.

You're not well? I'm sorry to hear that, however illness of any kind doesn't excuse anyone from what I would call the standard rules of debate here; nothing is sacred. Everything is open to discussion.

You'd like a resolution? So would I, but life isn't always like that. If it's genuinely detrimental to your health, I'd far rather you simply stopped posting to me in response. I'm not responsible for your health, but you are.

> Can you please tell me what it was? Yes, I would believe my child
> and explain as I always try to do.

It was your attitude toward anyone who doesn't share your faith; your condescending manner to those who do not believe in, for example, Pro-Life causes, or a belief in God. I apologised when I displayed the condescending manner to you (and, admittedly, when Grix pulled me up about it). I've not seen any such apology from you. Quite the opposite; I've seen you try to justify it as "riling for fun".

>
> Martyred bleating? It's now so obvious to me Light that you must put
> me to shame, kill me off to feel some sense of accomplishment here.
> A superego fest at my expense is all this is. Right on.

And there you go AGAIN; trying to paint anyone who disagrees with you in the colours of an evil bully, and yourself in the guise of the wronged victim.

>
> I'm not a bad person, Light. Please stop trying to make me out to be
> some sociopath.

You did that yourself the very INSTANT you starting implying suicide and discussing at length how "weak" you were in order to get me to leave you alone, when simply stopping responding would have sufficed.
Tue 05/04/05 at 15:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Female/Sociopath. So hard to tell apart to be honest.
Sociopath is the one that doesn't want to change the things about you she used to like before she tamed you, right?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.