GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2mb Broadband"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/04/05 at 15:36
Regular
Sitting waiting patiently for my upgrade to happpen, will I see a huge differance? do I need to shutdown and restart my router for it to happen?
Sat 07/05/05 at 12:27
Regular
FAO Dennis
*bump?*

FAO Dennis in Customer Support...This is the thread. Cheers and thanks for the call.
Thu 21/04/05 at 22:53
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Glad your all sorted. That result looks very good indeed.

ADSL Guide forums are the place to visit as thats where I found out about it all when I first got broadband, and also helped me in doing my Networking module at Uni.
Thu 21/04/05 at 15:29
Regular
Phone line sorted! Broadband Sorted! now to win the lottery! then am right Sorted!
Thu 21/04/05 at 14:18
Regular
Music to your ears! its a rock concert to mine he he, its been to much for our poor exchange though as since I changed my RWIN setting the phones in the village have died!! I kid you not! However the good news is that BROADBAND is still working so its not a problem, BT said they hope to have our phones working again by the 25th!? (no rush like)

Thanks for your patience in this matter and a BIG thanks to Adrian! who actually saved the day for all concerned.

Freeola send Adrian his cheque for his consultants fee, he is worth every penny.
Thu 21/04/05 at 14:00
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Shelljed wrote:
> Downstream 1902 Kbps (237.8 KB/sec) 2054 Kbps (inc. overheads)
> Upstream 242 Kbps (30.3 KB/sec) 261 Kbps (inc. overheads

Music to my ears, I'm glad that's over with *phew*
Thu 21/04/05 at 12:39
Regular
Ok..... a did it! WOW!!!!!!!!! thank you ever so much llok at this result

from adslguide speed test

Direction
Actual Speed
True Speed (estimated)

Downstream 1902 Kbps (237.8 KB/sec) 2054 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream 242 Kbps (30.3 KB/sec) 261 Kbps (inc. overheads

now thats a lot faster! Brilliant thanks again
Wed 20/04/05 at 20:55
Regular
Adrian knows what he is on about.
He works for Evesham.com

..actually, wait!

:)
Wed 20/04/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Just re put in the old RWIN which you already have from the test you posted on here.
Wed 20/04/05 at 13:05
Regular
it looks very scarey! what if?? it all goes pear shaped?
Wed 20/04/05 at 13:00
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Shelljed wrote:
> but how and where do I find that figure to change it?

[URL]http://www.dslreports.com/faq/578[/URL], just remember to restart the PC and the router when you have changed it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.