GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHY I'M NOT HAPPY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 10:44
Regular
What about me! Is there some kind of Special Reserve hatred for the member commonly known as Dan2K1? Is it that you all are fed up of my long, extensive reviews which inform so many people and bring light into just one or two people’s worlds, is that I am forbidden from winning gameaday or filmaday (wrecked your chances there Dan), I certainly haven’t disappeared without trace in the forums – after all I have posted the 6th highest amount of words of all time?!
Or is it that you have made a mistake?

Ok so why is Dan mad? Well, amidst all the wrong doings and troubles in the world, despite the postal strikes delaying my online bargain purchases and refraining from laughing at Ant’s similarity to Paul Daniels I have to make a public complaint. I have just received the Special reserve discount club magazine and looking at the front page was horrified to see that I am not in the top ten for games won on the site – my name has been eclipsed and yet I’ve won at least 6 times, seeing that I had won 5 the last time I was in there! So what’s up with me? Am I the spawn of something disgusting, shrewd repulsive and unlawful? Or am I the founder of all things insane? Don’t answer that bit. So I would like to know why I am not in the top 10 – that sucks guys, you forgot me – just like you have for the past 44 days…

Rant over.

Explanation required

Dan2K1
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:03
Because I have a small sense of humour, which takes over my body whenever it feels like.

I also find it amusing that you now accept me as Grix, after I accuse you of treating people differently. I still could easily be anyone, I have proven nothing.
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:03
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I don't always read all posts. I didn't realise you were not newbie material.

Why did you create this log on originally 101 days ago?
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:01
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
What topic?

Sorry. I believe you are Grix. I haven't read much of this topic, it's just that because you're chatting, I thought you weren't Grix. Also, I wondored why you'd even bother.
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:00
Exactly, so why will posting under a simple name change the fact that I am treated differently?

What started as a simple joke to Goatboy's comment, has now changed into an interesting experiment, which turbonutter has fell victim to.
Fri 25/05/01 at 16:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Names don't matter any.

Only the words that fall from the mouth.
Fri 25/05/01 at 16:57
Why treat me different because of the mask that I wear? This is exactly the point that I tryed to raise in my topic, and you have now shown yourself to be a culprit of treating people differently by their position in the forums.

I have been writing as Grix, I have not been trying to fool you.
Fri 25/05/01 at 16:54
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Please, prove me wrong. Not because I am being cheeky, but if I am satisfied that your are Grix, I can treat you as Grix
Fri 25/05/01 at 16:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Enlarged head...hurhurhur...that sounds rude.
Fri 25/05/01 at 16:51
It's called humour. I like to chat to my brain.

No, I don't usually chat. Today though, I have the time.

Shall I remain like this, so your head can remain enlarged, or shall I prove you wrong now, and end it?
Fri 25/05/01 at 16:47
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Well, Grix doesn't usually engage in large amounts of chat, and you haven't shown any huge cereberal powers.

Also, I fail to see why Grix would bother with a 3rd account.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.