GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHY I'M NOT HAPPY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 10:44
Regular
What about me! Is there some kind of Special Reserve hatred for the member commonly known as Dan2K1? Is it that you all are fed up of my long, extensive reviews which inform so many people and bring light into just one or two people’s worlds, is that I am forbidden from winning gameaday or filmaday (wrecked your chances there Dan), I certainly haven’t disappeared without trace in the forums – after all I have posted the 6th highest amount of words of all time?!
Or is it that you have made a mistake?

Ok so why is Dan mad? Well, amidst all the wrong doings and troubles in the world, despite the postal strikes delaying my online bargain purchases and refraining from laughing at Ant’s similarity to Paul Daniels I have to make a public complaint. I have just received the Special reserve discount club magazine and looking at the front page was horrified to see that I am not in the top ten for games won on the site – my name has been eclipsed and yet I’ve won at least 6 times, seeing that I had won 5 the last time I was in there! So what’s up with me? Am I the spawn of something disgusting, shrewd repulsive and unlawful? Or am I the founder of all things insane? Don’t answer that bit. So I would like to know why I am not in the top 10 – that sucks guys, you forgot me – just like you have for the past 44 days…

Rant over.

Explanation required

Dan2K1
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:41
Well, we always wondered what you did at weekends!
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I changed my name to Big Sally :D
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:36
I have rightfully reclaimed 5th position in the highest number of words posted, I'll sleep well tonight and stop learning Japanese - O-genki desu ka?
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:35
Grix has no name, and thus shall remain nameless. He's also Welsh, which explains a lot. In that he's from Wales.
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:35
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Good. Now I can rest easy. Oh, and I suggest you don't read the 7th june notable election post over the bridge.
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:34
Regular
No, Grix Thraves is not my real, or any, name.
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:33
Regular
Why can't maturity be something that is experienced in life, not by posting?

Please, don't be so quick to judge in the future. And yes, I am/was Macbeth.
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:32
Sticking with the subject I see - excellent stuff.

At least the abuse hurling has ceased, ah peace.

Dan2K1
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:15
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Macbeth wrote:
> Exactly, so why will posting under a simple name change the fact
> that I am treated differently?

What started as a simple joke to
> Goatboy's comment, has now changed into an interesting experiment,
> which turbonutter has fell victim to.

But the above post shows an unusual amount of maturity for some one with 129 posts. Or any of the regs, for that matter. You are right, I could just be trying to save face. For now, I will accept you as grix, but I request you log onto your old account at some point and delcare the truth. And please could you stay on the account. Please?
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:15
Another strange name, no offence but is Grix a real name?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.