GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHY I'M NOT HAPPY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 10:44
Regular
What about me! Is there some kind of Special Reserve hatred for the member commonly known as Dan2K1? Is it that you all are fed up of my long, extensive reviews which inform so many people and bring light into just one or two people’s worlds, is that I am forbidden from winning gameaday or filmaday (wrecked your chances there Dan), I certainly haven’t disappeared without trace in the forums – after all I have posted the 6th highest amount of words of all time?!
Or is it that you have made a mistake?

Ok so why is Dan mad? Well, amidst all the wrong doings and troubles in the world, despite the postal strikes delaying my online bargain purchases and refraining from laughing at Ant’s similarity to Paul Daniels I have to make a public complaint. I have just received the Special reserve discount club magazine and looking at the front page was horrified to see that I am not in the top ten for games won on the site – my name has been eclipsed and yet I’ve won at least 6 times, seeing that I had won 5 the last time I was in there! So what’s up with me? Am I the spawn of something disgusting, shrewd repulsive and unlawful? Or am I the founder of all things insane? Don’t answer that bit. So I would like to know why I am not in the top 10 – that sucks guys, you forgot me – just like you have for the past 44 days…

Rant over.

Explanation required

Dan2K1
Fri 25/05/01 at 10:44
What about me! Is there some kind of Special Reserve hatred for the member commonly known as Dan2K1? Is it that you all are fed up of my long, extensive reviews which inform so many people and bring light into just one or two people’s worlds, is that I am forbidden from winning gameaday or filmaday (wrecked your chances there Dan), I certainly haven’t disappeared without trace in the forums – after all I have posted the 6th highest amount of words of all time?!
Or is it that you have made a mistake?

Ok so why is Dan mad? Well, amidst all the wrong doings and troubles in the world, despite the postal strikes delaying my online bargain purchases and refraining from laughing at Ant’s similarity to Paul Daniels I have to make a public complaint. I have just received the Special reserve discount club magazine and looking at the front page was horrified to see that I am not in the top ten for games won on the site – my name has been eclipsed and yet I’ve won at least 6 times, seeing that I had won 5 the last time I was in there! So what’s up with me? Am I the spawn of something disgusting, shrewd repulsive and unlawful? Or am I the founder of all things insane? Don’t answer that bit. So I would like to know why I am not in the top 10 – that sucks guys, you forgot me – just like you have for the past 44 days…

Rant over.

Explanation required

Dan2K1
Fri 25/05/01 at 10:46
Also, on a slightly less steaming note, if you click on my name you will see that it claims I have never submitted a cheat - that's wrong, please fix it when the time availables itself. Note, I have won a game from a lovely set of Uefa Striker cheats which mysteriously have been elimintaed from the site....
Fri 25/05/01 at 10:47
Regular
Dan are you menstruating, just go with the flow!!
Fri 25/05/01 at 10:51
Do you not know how demoralised I feel? And not make light jokes - it's not funny, demeaning and untrue.
Fri 25/05/01 at 10:56
Regular
What is with you Dan!
It's only a competition it's not the end of the world!
Just keep on winning.
Fri 25/05/01 at 10:59
'Keep on winning'. I don't mind having a dry patch of winning, I mean it's healthy and makes me more creative in my posting (no it doesn't) yes it does, but when it feels as though nobody in the world cares (they don't) and seclude you from society and more importantly from the Statistics chart (so that's the reason) then you may well understand my upheaved dissatisfaction. Oh my, my vocabulary is on fire today.
Fri 25/05/01 at 11:03
Regular
Pity about your grammar
Fri 25/05/01 at 11:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Dude, why are you so upset?

It's just stats...I'm not belittling you at all, so relax.

I just don't understand why the vitriol today?

I read your stuff and post replies, your Exorcist one was top.

I do know that complaining about not winning is one of the best ways to make sure you won't for a long time.

All I can offer is, don't take it so seriously Dan.
Fri 25/05/01 at 11:08
I all I want is an explanation of my absence!!!!
Fri 25/05/01 at 11:09
Bonus wrote:
> Pity about your grammar

Don't fault the sea actually.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.