GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Veritas party?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/03/05 at 12:25
Regular
"Don't let me down"
[URL]http://www.veritasparty.co.uk/[/URL]

Well I thought i'd at least check out his 101 lies section, interesting.
Wed 30/03/05 at 09:39
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Border controls! Why is it that Labour only have 11 out of 35 big ports with round the clock security? Is it ignorance? I call it another example of uncontrolled immigration. Notice how many lies theres been on immigration(something I havn't seen Light comment on yet telling how it's rubbish), on our population figures and everything else whats in there too. Well done Veritas, well done the sun and the news of the world for telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Wed 30/03/05 at 01:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> He's also a tool, end of.

Well, yes.

Good to make fun of though.
Wed 30/03/05 at 01:02
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Finally a party worth voting for! We're almost handing the country over to these immigrants! I understand some people need protecting, and we'll do our best (as per our tradition). But as for these immigrants and Chavs and yobs, i'd get rid of them all. I'm blatently voting for them.

Go Veritas!

I'm sick of Chav's, laws favouring the bloody criminals and more money being spent on people who aren't British compared to those who are! And I'm not being funny, but when was the last time you saw a Christian/Jew/Hindu/Taoist fly a plane into a building? These Muslim Extremists need their head slapped, and they can get the hell out of our country!
Tue 29/03/05 at 23:42
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
He's also a tool, end of.
Tue 29/03/05 at 21:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
He actually used to be a Labour MP.
Tue 29/03/05 at 19:30
Regular
"-_-"
SHEEPY wrote:
> The straight talking party... with a Latin name.

hahahaha
:| does that make you feel anybetter :|
Tue 29/03/05 at 19:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Nobody laughed at my funny joke... that I stole from somewhere.

I laughed, but now that I know you stole it, I slap your thieving face.
Tue 29/03/05 at 19:24
Regular
"SOUP!"
Goatboy wrote:

> Let's just hope he manages to fit all of his enormous orange face in
> front of the shotgun.

Funniest thing I've read today - thanks for that
Tue 29/03/05 at 19:22
Regular
"-_-"
his talkshow was just plain annoying, it consisted of him cutting off peoples sentances and then running to someone else :S
Tue 29/03/05 at 19:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
He's come quite far for a racist talkshow host.

"But he used to be a lawyer". Until he decided being a talkshow host was better, then after being removed for ignorant comments about Muslims/Arabs he decides to become a political player.

Failed lawyer, failed talkshow host, soon-to-be failed politician.
Let's just hope he manages to fit all of his enormous orange face in front of the shotgun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.