GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Veritas party?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/03/05 at 12:25
Regular
"Don't let me down"
[URL]http://www.veritasparty.co.uk/[/URL]

Well I thought i'd at least check out his 101 lies section, interesting.
Wed 30/03/05 at 15:55
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Mwahahahahaaaa! Yeah, don't listen to those groups who try to tell you what to think.

Instead, let us tell you what to think...
Wed 30/03/05 at 15:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ahaha

To shaaaaaare or to shaaaaaaafft
Excelllent.
Wed 30/03/05 at 15:14
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I just signed their guestbook, oddly enough, a guestbook they don't allow you to read. Perhaps they don't want millions of messages that say 'Kilroy is a leather-faced walking bangrod'.
Wed 30/03/05 at 14:34
Regular
Sorry Kevstar, but when you announce the Sun and the News of the World to be beacons of truth, you can't expect ANYONE to take you seriously.

:-)
Wed 30/03/05 at 13:55
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:
> Well done Veritas, well done the
> sun and the news of the world for telling the truth, the whole truth,
> and nothing but the truth.

I think this is the moment when kevstar announced to the board "I am a tool of epic magnitude; the kind of spongey, pulsing, veiny, flaccid gorillacock who would vote for a houseplant if it promised to stop the evil darkie tide".

Now, if you'll excuse me; I have an hour put aside to laugh at his lauding of Kilroy et al as arbiters of truth...
Wed 30/03/05 at 13:32
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
You've got my vote. Hell, I'll happily stand as the Candidate for Tynemouth...

Saw a good program on C4; it was a video diary of a Nigerian Immigrant who worked with a bunch of other immigrants clearing up the "hair, flesh, and human waste" that accumulates in the London Underground.

"We are invisible to people. Until there is an election. Then people rush to point to us and blame us for all their problems".
Wed 30/03/05 at 13:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I think Kevstar *is* Kilroy.
Failing that, he's yet another idiot teenager not even old enough to vote yet who has garnered his world view from kids at school and from listening to his beer-guzzling, shouting parents yelling at the television in between screaming at each other.

I'm going to stand as an Independant Candidate for the "You're too stupid to live in my country" party.
The only criteria for being granted citizenship is the ability to string thoughts together enough to form a valid, thought-out opinion on the world in which you live.
I'm sick of these slab-faced wrongdongs with access to the internet spewing their half-baked, 2nd hand moronity without consequence, gobbing off and then snickering before returning to double-maths or their ignorant retard families.

Kev, right now I'd like to slap you so hard it knocks the cum from your mouth, you halfwit abortion of a person.
Wed 30/03/05 at 13:05
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Wow...kevstar seems to think I'm the only person in the world who disagrees with him...

Mind you, seeing as he's now finally admitted his admiration for Kilroy, he can be dismissed even more securely as a lying, bigoted racist.
Wed 30/03/05 at 12:50
Regular
"8==="
"As these people decide whether to share or to shaft..."
Wed 30/03/05 at 12:29
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Damn straight, man.

We need to get Labour out. The tories don't really have a clue either, they just say they'll do the opposite of Labour as long as it's a good thing - which it probably is!

I hope the Veritas Party get in, they probably won't, but they've got my vote. And as long as they stick by their Manifesto and don't stop practising a faith and having freedom of speech, then fine.

I can't believe all the money that's going out of the country when there's so much that needs sorting inside of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.