GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Veritas party?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/03/05 at 12:25
Regular
"Don't let me down"
[URL]http://www.veritasparty.co.uk/[/URL]

Well I thought i'd at least check out his 101 lies section, interesting.
Thu 31/03/05 at 09:37
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Well as i've just sat here reading theese posts laughing mainly at goatfaces pathetic attempt at something funny(we all know what that outcome was), and not forgetting Lights usual rubbish about people bieng racist. Lets get one thing clear! I praised the sun, news of the world and Veritas for one reason; because they expose things that they know is right but the goverment thinks otherwise. Immigration for example, because they don't believe(like me) immigration is controlled and because the goverment thinks otherwise, it's up to theese papers to show how right they are. And when they expose the truth? They get called racist for it! This is whats wrong, theese people don't just come up with lies, it's the Goverment and idiots like Light that lie.

Take the Beverlly Hughes case, would we know about it now if it hadn't been for the papers? Take the Foriegn language courses, do you really think we'll know about it now if they wouldn't have investigated peoples claims of abuse in the system? I can sit here all day with different examples that people would simply be oblivious to (just like Light eahh)unless they had been reported by the press. I also notice how nobody can answer the question I asked, why is there only 11 out of over 30 ports that have 24 hour security. Notice how no one said I was wrong when I mentioned it's another(of many) example of uncontrolled immigration eahh Light.
Thu 31/03/05 at 00:42
Regular
The genious that is Pink Floyd, trouble is, that was written about 20 ish years ago and it still rings true today. is society changing at all? i'd like to think that we are becoming more racialy aware and tolerant but if you talk to mots (if not all) older people they are institutionally racist, and who do they pass these views on to? The younger generations, for exaple kevstar etc.
Wed 30/03/05 at 19:58
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Aha
Wed 30/03/05 at 19:54
Regular
Are there any queers in the theatre tonight?
Get them up against the wall!
There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
Get him up against the wall!
That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint,
And another with spots!
If I had my way,
I'd have all of you shot!
Wed 30/03/05 at 19:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You can have my shaft of power if you wish. I'm leaving the order.
Wed 30/03/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'll only join if you can promise the power of lightning hands after a week's training.

And a new hat of top.
Wed 30/03/05 at 19:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You nerd, Goatboy.
I can just picture you wearing a wizzard robe and hat, and I kind of like it.
Wed 30/03/05 at 18:36
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Orlen Schlink wrote:
> I urge you to join The Order to Lorica, an ancient peace-seeking
> Order whose only goal is to safeguard the world and the progression
> of mankind as laid out in our Ancient Scrolls. From The Order you
> will learn things that as yet you could not even comprehend, and
> contribute to the growth of your species into something far beyond
> its current state.
>
> If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected]
>
>
> Sage Orlen Schlink
---

This is about WoW guilds isn't it?
Wed 30/03/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Light wrote:
> Mwahahahahaaaa! Yeah, don't listen to those groups who try to tell you
> what to think.
>
> Instead, let us tell you what to think...

It's not them. Its the Elders and their ancient scrolls.
Honestly Light.
Wed 30/03/05 at 16:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Erm, yuck?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.