GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 banned in the USA"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/03/05 at 11:53
Regular
"8==="
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4387045.stm[/URL]

I would make that a non-automatic link, but why bother?
Tue 29/03/05 at 14:08
Regular
"8==="
I'm doing it for the cong man.

You're an idiot.

I'm sorry you're an idiot.

There I apologised so don't have a go at me for calling you an idiot...
Tue 29/03/05 at 14:07
Regular
"8==="
Sorry but "I will completely desroy you in front of everyone" really makes me laugh.

I think I have to remind you that this is an internet chat forum and views expressed may or may not be used to guess an accurate representation of the person posting behind a username who may or may not be aware that what passes on a chat forum matters very little indeed.

But have fun. :)
Tue 29/03/05 at 14:05
Regular
Hey, come on now, I just apologised, and you're still having a go at me?
Tue 29/03/05 at 14:01
Regular
"8==="
Thing is as soon as you took offence I started playing the fool.

It's not exactly hard to grasp.
Tue 29/03/05 at 14:01
Regular
"..."
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Actually, nah, I apologise. I'll stop doing this now,

Booo!!!
Tue 29/03/05 at 14:00
Regular
Actually, nah, I apologise. I'll stop doing this now, but in future, try not to attack me when I'm in a bad mood? Because you know, I will completely destroy you in front of everyone, no matter how much you plead that 'i dont care' and 'uhuh you think you're so tough' etc.

I don't hold grudges or anything either, I think you can be pretty witty sometimes, but not in here. You've made yourself into a fool by challenging me when I was happy to just talk about the actual topic.

Apologies again, see you about.
Tue 29/03/05 at 14:00
Regular
"8==="
Thanks Congy I'm glad you understand. :'(
Tue 29/03/05 at 13:59
Regular
"8==="
*Nods*

Do go on Mr Thraves

*Continues writing in notebook*
Tue 29/03/05 at 13:59
Regular
"..."
Hello. I'm still here. You're both making me laugh in the way that two young children squabbling over a freeze pop would. The feeling that either or both of you could burst in to tears and run off leaving the freeze pop to melt, ignored and unloved tickles my sense of irony somewhat.

(Must learn to spell)
Tue 29/03/05 at 13:57
Regular
Ah, but you see, there's this tiny, ever so tiny hint of these defences just -popping- up.. I was in a reaaaally bad mood and it's kinda fun playing with it.

"yeah right i just find it funny i dont care"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.