GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For Azul: How Juve will lose"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/03/05 at 17:50
Regular
Azul added me on MSN to mock me about Juventus. It was nice of him to take the time out his busy Turin schedule to do this, but I have dredged my former Plan Of How To Win out from some random topic, probably started by me, and am going to elaborate on it. Especially for him. I even ran it through an Italian translation site so he could understand it if he wanted to do the same.

I didn't really.

Here is the plan.

Dr Baros (Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Del Piero):

Can't really see Nedved getting intimidated. By anyone. At all. Our only hope is that he gets injured like he has a tendency to do before big matches. I say we slip a dirty dirty Roma player like Cassano a sly £1000 or so to stamp on his head or the like.

The only plus I can think of is that Del Piero isn't performing that well and Trezeguet is over-rated. Sadly, Ibrahimovic isn't.

They may play Kapo, who seems to be a waster in the Nunez vein. You can but hope. And Cisse knows him, according to Football Manager.

Also, this could be our plan. Brainwash Baros into thinking he's playing for the Czech Republic instead of Liverpool. This is so he will play well and not try to stamp on Thurams face or something like that and get sent off. This is backed up by shaving Morientes' head and pretending that he's Jan Koller and we signed him in the window on the sly. We need Cisse, obviously, because DangerMellor has caught rabies or something like that. So we lop off that really fast guy from Inter's leg (Obafemi Martins, or something like that) and splice it onto Cisse. He may be a little bit slower than Cisse (according to PES4), so Cisse will run around in circles. To use him as an effective weapon, we give Finnan a really long stick and he uses it to prod Cisse at people like Cammerersonsdiiansi. He's got silly hair anyway. Odds on God wants him to die.

At the match, Baros believes Nedved's performance is for the Republic and Koller is standing there, so he's inspired to Euro 2004 it up, Holland-style.. Then we send on Igor to rampage at will, perhaps breaking a rib here and there. Cannavaro for example. We also grow Dudek's hair, shave his face, grease him up a bit, and swop him for Buffon. Also without telling anyone.

Finally, we shoot Nunez, just to be sure he won't play.

Then we will win.
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
He did when he was up against french opposition :-D
Sun 10/04/05 at 22:07
Regular
At least Hitler could move forward with speed.
Sun 10/04/05 at 21:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
That's what they said about Hitler.
Thu 07/04/05 at 19:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well in the end it turns out he IS injured, so he wasn't lying. :P It's just a recurrence of his groin injury, I think...

Basically, he needs a long break. Hopefully the summer break will help, and he can return to his best next year...remember, at the beginning of last season he scored 12 goals before January...and then he started getting injured. And it hasn't really properly cleared up since.

Maybe he won't ever get back in the side, but everybody knows how good he CAN be. He just needs to get fit and healthy again.
Thu 07/04/05 at 16:17
Regular
I'd like to think so. What's going on with Kewell at the moment, anyway? I've lost track of his injuries. He'd never make it in the team at the moment, anyway. Riise runs the show.
Thu 07/04/05 at 16:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh...good point. {:)
Thu 07/04/05 at 16:01
Regular
Ant wrote:
> What's with all the Baros bumming?

--

This from the man who conducts daily recto-archeological studies on Harry Kewell.
Thu 07/04/05 at 15:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
What's with all the Baros bumming?

No doubt he's a great striker, but maybe Benitez takes him off because he's only scored 2 in our last 15 or so games?

I stand by what I said, Le Tallec played well all evening and Nunez brought some life back into the side when he came on.
Thu 07/04/05 at 12:13
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> [URL]http://www.talklfc.com/forums/uploads/post-13-1111789135.gif[/URL]
>
> Magic.

Thats genius, saw it on soccer am the other week.
Thu 07/04/05 at 02:48
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
[URL]http://www.talklfc.com/forums/uploads/post-13-1111789135.gif[/URL]

Magic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.