GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For Azul: How Juve will lose"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/03/05 at 17:50
Regular
Azul added me on MSN to mock me about Juventus. It was nice of him to take the time out his busy Turin schedule to do this, but I have dredged my former Plan Of How To Win out from some random topic, probably started by me, and am going to elaborate on it. Especially for him. I even ran it through an Italian translation site so he could understand it if he wanted to do the same.

I didn't really.

Here is the plan.

Dr Baros (Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Del Piero):

Can't really see Nedved getting intimidated. By anyone. At all. Our only hope is that he gets injured like he has a tendency to do before big matches. I say we slip a dirty dirty Roma player like Cassano a sly £1000 or so to stamp on his head or the like.

The only plus I can think of is that Del Piero isn't performing that well and Trezeguet is over-rated. Sadly, Ibrahimovic isn't.

They may play Kapo, who seems to be a waster in the Nunez vein. You can but hope. And Cisse knows him, according to Football Manager.

Also, this could be our plan. Brainwash Baros into thinking he's playing for the Czech Republic instead of Liverpool. This is so he will play well and not try to stamp on Thurams face or something like that and get sent off. This is backed up by shaving Morientes' head and pretending that he's Jan Koller and we signed him in the window on the sly. We need Cisse, obviously, because DangerMellor has caught rabies or something like that. So we lop off that really fast guy from Inter's leg (Obafemi Martins, or something like that) and splice it onto Cisse. He may be a little bit slower than Cisse (according to PES4), so Cisse will run around in circles. To use him as an effective weapon, we give Finnan a really long stick and he uses it to prod Cisse at people like Cammerersonsdiiansi. He's got silly hair anyway. Odds on God wants him to die.

At the match, Baros believes Nedved's performance is for the Republic and Koller is standing there, so he's inspired to Euro 2004 it up, Holland-style.. Then we send on Igor to rampage at will, perhaps breaking a rib here and there. Cannavaro for example. We also grow Dudek's hair, shave his face, grease him up a bit, and swop him for Buffon. Also without telling anyone.

Finally, we shoot Nunez, just to be sure he won't play.

Then we will win.
Mon 28/03/05 at 17:50
Regular
Azul added me on MSN to mock me about Juventus. It was nice of him to take the time out his busy Turin schedule to do this, but I have dredged my former Plan Of How To Win out from some random topic, probably started by me, and am going to elaborate on it. Especially for him. I even ran it through an Italian translation site so he could understand it if he wanted to do the same.

I didn't really.

Here is the plan.

Dr Baros (Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Del Piero):

Can't really see Nedved getting intimidated. By anyone. At all. Our only hope is that he gets injured like he has a tendency to do before big matches. I say we slip a dirty dirty Roma player like Cassano a sly £1000 or so to stamp on his head or the like.

The only plus I can think of is that Del Piero isn't performing that well and Trezeguet is over-rated. Sadly, Ibrahimovic isn't.

They may play Kapo, who seems to be a waster in the Nunez vein. You can but hope. And Cisse knows him, according to Football Manager.

Also, this could be our plan. Brainwash Baros into thinking he's playing for the Czech Republic instead of Liverpool. This is so he will play well and not try to stamp on Thurams face or something like that and get sent off. This is backed up by shaving Morientes' head and pretending that he's Jan Koller and we signed him in the window on the sly. We need Cisse, obviously, because DangerMellor has caught rabies or something like that. So we lop off that really fast guy from Inter's leg (Obafemi Martins, or something like that) and splice it onto Cisse. He may be a little bit slower than Cisse (according to PES4), so Cisse will run around in circles. To use him as an effective weapon, we give Finnan a really long stick and he uses it to prod Cisse at people like Cammerersonsdiiansi. He's got silly hair anyway. Odds on God wants him to die.

At the match, Baros believes Nedved's performance is for the Republic and Koller is standing there, so he's inspired to Euro 2004 it up, Holland-style.. Then we send on Igor to rampage at will, perhaps breaking a rib here and there. Cannavaro for example. We also grow Dudek's hair, shave his face, grease him up a bit, and swop him for Buffon. Also without telling anyone.

Finally, we shoot Nunez, just to be sure he won't play.

Then we will win.
Mon 28/03/05 at 19:44
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Interesting...

3-0 Juve on the night :-p
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:41
Regular
Keep dreaming ;)

And if Baros thought he was playing for the Czech Republic wouldn't he pass the ball to Nedved? :P
Mon 28/03/05 at 22:37
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
*smacks forehead*

Nice...
Mon 28/03/05 at 23:31
Regular
This is easily solved by Baros' habit of not passing to anybody at all. Ever.
Tue 29/03/05 at 00:47
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Nunez is the key...

Hat-trick.
Tue 29/03/05 at 00:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Azul is too banned to even respond, poor mite.

Blocked me on MSN, the ho.

Anyway, forza 'pool
Tue 29/03/05 at 12:49
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> This is easily solved by Baros' habit of not passing to anybody at
> all. Ever.

You've thought this out too well.
Tue 29/03/05 at 20:22
Regular
Go Juvé

Unfortunately, 'pool are my favourite Premiership Team (what with all teh others being gay), but Juvé is my favourite nonScottish team.

:-(
Tue 29/03/05 at 22:02
You said like two months ago it was Milan!

And there's no é in Juve.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.