GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I *almost* did the coolest thing in Halo 2 last night..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sun 14/11/04 at 15:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Playing Slayer with some mates on the 'Ascension' level, I was sniping away from one of the towers with gay abandon. Out the corner of my corner of the screen, I see one of the dastards approaching in a Banshee, about to toast me. Realising that I have no plasma grenades to tag him, and that my sniper rifle won't do enough damage to blow him out of the sky, I had to make a split-second decision. And that decision was to leap out of the tower, into the middle of nowhere, and hijack his Banshee mid-air, thus causing him to tumble into oblivion. Except I didn't quite hold down the x button long enough and sailed past him to my doom, but you get the general idea. Next time...

So, what cool things have you inflicted on other people? In the game? Halo 2?
Sun 14/11/04 at 22:14
"I love yo... lamp."
mattributé wrote:
> My one shot Hunter kill is also regarded as the greatest sniping that
> has ever been done in history

We really need to play and I'll prove that I'm the best.

Algy stayed over the past two nights. System Link heaven.
Sun 14/11/04 at 22:12
Regular
"tokyo police club"
2, maybe 3 levels.
Sun 14/11/04 at 21:59
Regular
I'm on the level two past the Sacred Icon stage.

It's the level with the cut-scene showing Chief, Elite and the Monitor in the huge creature's tentacles.

How far am I from the end?
Sun 14/11/04 at 21:57
Regular
"tokyo police club"
My one shot Hunter kill is also regarded as the greatest sniping that has ever been done in history
Sun 14/11/04 at 19:27
Regular
"boom boom click"
my mate swooped at me in a bansee i darted out the way and nicked as he was going up!!! V cool!
Sun 14/11/04 at 18:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Swords, snipes, banshee nabs, rockets.........too much cool stuff!

I rule.
Sun 14/11/04 at 18:32
"Goodbye Cruel World"
I hid behind one of the rocks on the beach on zanzibar and watched two of my friends fight each other. Then once one of them killed the other i ran out from my hiding place weilding the enrgy sword.

He screamed like a little girl.
Sun 14/11/04 at 18:07
Regular
Oh the Grunts. How I love them.

I usually pump a single bullet into them, watch them struggle, pump another one, then whack them aross the face with my SMG.

'Tis mildy amusing.
Sun 14/11/04 at 18:05
Regular
"Jackpot!"
The grunts jump towards you and try to hug you, so I shot them.
Sun 14/11/04 at 17:56
Regular
Lol.

The Covenant say some brilliant phrases in Halo 2. Especially the Grunts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.