GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guns N Roses- the best rock band ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/03/05 at 13:45
Regular
"TheGamingWizard!!!!"
Thats what i think, they are absolutly brilliant. Come on, listening to "welcome to the jungle" while doing something terribly exciting is one of the best feelings ever. The guitar solos are great by Slash and the singing by Axel is amazing. The songs they produced were heard and loved all over the world.

It doesnt matter that they've split up and that Slash has put a restraining order on Axel, they will be remembered forever by their music, their talent and their sheer love for music..........they truely created an Appetite,...... for Destruction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 27/03/05 at 16:06
Regular
"8==="
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> A thrash band are soooo relevent to a thread about Guns N Roses.

Nah shouldn't have given them any recognition at all really (like the rest of the world should've done many years ago) .
Sun 27/03/05 at 16:12
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
About 10 or so...
Sun 27/03/05 at 16:13
Regular
"8==="
Much more than that.
Sun 27/03/05 at 16:14
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Nuh-uh.
Sun 27/03/05 at 16:19
Regular
"8==="
Yup.
Sun 27/03/05 at 18:20
Regular
"lets go back"
posted twice, sorry.
Sun 27/03/05 at 18:20
Regular
"lets go back"
Did you know Axl's real name is Bill Baily, just like the odd looking, badger obsesed funny man from Never mind the Buzzcocks.. Also, Slash wasnt the original guitarist. It was Tracii Gunns from the LA Guns fame, which is where the name Guns & Roses comes from.

And they havent split either. Apparently mastering for Chinese Democracy started last November So it may finaly be out this year. But I wouldnt hold your breath on that.
Sun 27/03/05 at 18:25
Regular
"8==="
Also: Slash was born in the uk.
Sun 27/03/05 at 18:39
Regular
"lets go back"
Stoke to be exact. And his real name is Saul Huddson. Not that anyone cares. Im just bored.
Sun 27/03/05 at 18:49
Regular
"you've got a beard"
*stole from geffdof*

GnR are fantastic, they wrote some of the most memorable rock music in history. they're the reason i learnt guitar.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.