GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guns N Roses- the best rock band ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/03/05 at 13:45
Regular
"TheGamingWizard!!!!"
Thats what i think, they are absolutly brilliant. Come on, listening to "welcome to the jungle" while doing something terribly exciting is one of the best feelings ever. The guitar solos are great by Slash and the singing by Axel is amazing. The songs they produced were heard and loved all over the world.

It doesnt matter that they've split up and that Slash has put a restraining order on Axel, they will be remembered forever by their music, their talent and their sheer love for music..........they truely created an Appetite,...... for Destruction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 27/03/05 at 13:45
Regular
"TheGamingWizard!!!!"
Thats what i think, they are absolutly brilliant. Come on, listening to "welcome to the jungle" while doing something terribly exciting is one of the best feelings ever. The guitar solos are great by Slash and the singing by Axel is amazing. The songs they produced were heard and loved all over the world.

It doesnt matter that they've split up and that Slash has put a restraining order on Axel, they will be remembered forever by their music, their talent and their sheer love for music..........they truely created an Appetite,...... for Destruction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 27/03/05 at 14:02
Regular
"8==="
Yep.

Glad to see they still inspire such devotion many years down the line.

Absolutely tremendous band that unfairly get lumped in with Bon Jovi (what idiot made THAT classification call?) and a load of other naff bands mainly because some members had 'fairly big hair'.

Their music has aged extremely well and I'm proud to say they were my first proper foray into rock/metal and I couldn't have wished for a better introduction to the quality of the genre.

Metallica who?
Sun 27/03/05 at 14:08
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I thought it was Axel that put the order on Slash..
Anyway yeah, they're legends. Although some nasty mofo stole Slash's tophat. :O
Sun 27/03/05 at 14:09
Regular
"bot"
They're okay.
I only really like the guitar solos, to be honest.
Sun 27/03/05 at 14:58
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Yeah the solos are good, but the riffs aswell!!! Welcome to the jungle, dont damn me (my personal favourite), paradise city, rocket queen, mr. brownstone, the list goes one!!! theyre some of the best riffs ever written!! makes a change from the de-tuned powerchords that nu-metal muppets pass off as riffs
Sun 27/03/05 at 15:37
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Hedfix wrote:
> Metallica who?

Metallica infinitely better than Guns N Roses. Don't get me wrong, I like Guns N Roses, they were a fantastic band but Metallica are way out of their league.
Sun 27/03/05 at 15:57
Regular
"8==="
Ha ha!

Metallica = Vauxhall conference
Sun 27/03/05 at 16:04
Axl*
Sun 27/03/05 at 16:05
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
A thrash band are soooo relevent to a thread about Guns N Roses.
Sun 27/03/05 at 16:05
Regular
"8==="
'Axl Rose' is an anagram of 'oral sex'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.