GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PDC Year of Darts 2008"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/12/06 at 18:10
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (Jan 1)

John Part 7 V 2 Kirk Shepherd

2007 Champion - Raymond Van Barneveld

PREMIER LEAGUE DARTS TABLE - FINAL TABLE

1 Taylor 21pts (+46) - QUALIFIED
2 Wade 20pts (+22) - QUALIFIED
3 Barneveld 18pts (+16) - QUALIFIED
4 Lewis 12pts (-12) - QUALIFIED
5 Mardle 12pts (-14)
6 Manley 11pts (-12)
7 Jenkins 9pts (-18)
8 Part 9pts (-28)

US OPEN (May 18)

Phil Taylor 3 v 0 Colin Lloyd

2007 Champion - Phil Taylor

PREMIER LEAGUE DARTS SEMI FINAL AND FINAL (May 26)

Phil Taylor 11 V 1 Adrian Lewis
Raymond Van Barneveld 8 V 11 James Wade

Phil Taylor 16 V 8 James Wade

UK OPEN (June 8)

James Wade 11 V 7 Gary Mawson

LAS VEGAS DESERT CLASSIC (July 6)

Phil Taylor 13 V 7 James Wade

WORLD MATCHPLAY CHAMPIONSHIP

Phil Taylor 18 V 9 James Wade

2007 Champion - James Wade

SOUTH AFRICAN MASTERS

Phil Taylor 5 V 2 John Part

WORLD GRAND PRIX

James Wade 6 V 3 Terry Jenkins

GRAND SLAM OF DARTS

Phil Taylor 18 V 11 Andy Hamilton
Wed 27/12/06 at 17:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Close calls for Wade and Priestley. Priestley really should have been out as Laursen had a load of darts for the match.
Thu 28/12/06 at 00:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Scholten was close to being out as he was evenly matched against Roy. Barneveld had no trouble with Vonck, who looked a little over-awed.
Thu 28/12/06 at 13:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Havenga vs Webster was quite a good match, bit slow at times but i enjoyed it.

Scholten next I think he'll struggle but come through like he seems to do in so many matches.
Thu 28/12/06 at 16:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Lewis loses to Jenkins after being 2-0 up.

He really needs to lose the arrogance.
Thu 28/12/06 at 17:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Scholten didn't look great. I wonder if his back is still troubling him.

Lewis played like Lewis. Great at the start and then just drifts back to his opponent. He then has to hope either his game comes back or his opponent dips in form.

It does mean that Barneveld is pretty certain to reach the final as I can't see anyone in his half of the draw that could give him a game.
Fri 29/12/06 at 03:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I read the report in the paper and I thought Mason was out of order but Mason must be wrong in the head or something. He looked like he was enjoying the game with a smile on his face and then he mouths off at Taylor and the fans apparently.

No problems for Taylor in the end as it was an easy victory. Priestley looked a little flat and Hamilton deserved the win. Wade threw his match away against Jenkins. He just didn't have it at the end.

I hope we get some more info on the Taylor/Mason incident. I really want to know what was said.
Sat 30/12/06 at 16:35
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Grandprix wrote:

> I read the report in the paper and I thought Mason was out of
> order but Mason must be wrong in the head or something.

I think he's got serious mental issues, the incident about 4 years ago where he got 3 years for GBH in a row over ownership of a dog proves that.

It should have been attempted murder really as trying to smash someones head in with a hammer deserves more than 3 years (plus he was out in 18 months due to our great legal system).

As far as tonight goes I can't see anything but a Taylor vs Barneveld final which is good but on the other hand I can see tonights matches being walks in the park where as I'd prefer 2 good close fought matches.

Then again you never know!
Sat 30/12/06 at 16:50
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't think Jenkins has enough to trouble Barneveld but Hamilton has the potential to push Taylor. Should be a Taylor V Barneveld final though.
Sat 30/12/06 at 18:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think of the 2 matches Jenkins has the better chance of toppling Barney rather than Hamilton toppling Taylor as Barney sometimes has an attack of the jitters which lets his opponent in.

If Barney gets toppled in the 1st match I'm rooting for Hamilton as that will be a much better match than Jenkins vs Taylor.
Sat 30/12/06 at 23:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, it really was no surprise to see a Barneveld V Taylor final after all the big names started going out. Jenkins really had no answer and Hamilton played really poor.

I think it should be pretty close. Barneveld will have to pick his average up as what he is throwing at the moment will probably mean about a 7-3/7-4 defeat.

Let's hope it's a cracker.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.