GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh dear, this looks absolutely terrible..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/03/05 at 19:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That new Doctor Who has just started, and so far it's about as exciting as waiting for the washing machine to finish. The worst thing (apart from everything) is the terrible music they've used to enhance the scenes. Seriously bad piece of MIDI cheese. Considering the size of the BBC Orchestra they should be able to do better. And somehow it still ended up as the original Doctor Who theme tune with a drum and bass beat that sounds like it came from FruityLoops hacked over the top.

Christopher Ecclestone could be quite good, but I've got a feeling it'll sucks more donkeys balls that the Brighton Beach tornado of 1924.
Sat 26/03/05 at 20:51
"period drama"
Surely a police phone booth is a little, nay a lot - a very, very, very lot, almost infinitely - out-of-place these days?
Fools.

Also, new guy looks rubbish, and wimman can't act.

I didn't see it though.
Sat 26/03/05 at 20:37
Regular
I think it should've been Paul McGann. Never seen his version of the Doctor, but anyone in Withnail & I can do anything they want, in my eyes.
Sat 26/03/05 at 20:37
Regular
Don't get me wrong, I quite enjoyed it in a way.

I've never seen the previous series'(s) of Doctor Who so it's all new to me.
Sat 26/03/05 at 20:35
Regular
"everyone says it"
I thought it was quite good.

Billie was good too (as expected after her very good performance in Canterbury Tales)- her boyfriend was awful whoever the funk he was.

If I'm about next Saturday I'll definetely try and catch the episode.
Sat 26/03/05 at 20:33
Regular
Billie was rubbish.

As expected.
Sat 26/03/05 at 20:04
Regular
The effects were a bit hit and miss, as was the acting... and the script...

But it was good enjoyable stuff. No different in quality than past episodes - it's practically a tradition to be cheesy.
Sat 26/03/05 at 19:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's hardly meant to be Ben Hur in TV form is it....

Was alright.
Sat 26/03/05 at 19:48
Regular
Let's face it, it's saturday evening television - it's supposed to be accessible to all. I expected it to be much worse. Sure, it wasn't great, but it wasn't as terrible as you all make out.

monkey_man wrote:
> The enemies are...dun dun duuuuun...shop window dummies! It's like an
> evern worse version of Mannequin, with no bint from Big Trouble In
> Little China, no faded 80's stars, no baddie from Police Academy and
> special effects more gay than 'Hollywood'.

It's a prime time BBC tv show, do you expect them to spend millions on CGI and actors?
Sat 26/03/05 at 19:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The face of sornssomethingsomething

ahah that was great. It's so hilariously bad it's wonderful.
Sat 26/03/05 at 19:45
Regular
"bot"
I'll definitely be watching next week.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.