GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh dear, this looks absolutely terrible..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/03/05 at 19:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That new Doctor Who has just started, and so far it's about as exciting as waiting for the washing machine to finish. The worst thing (apart from everything) is the terrible music they've used to enhance the scenes. Seriously bad piece of MIDI cheese. Considering the size of the BBC Orchestra they should be able to do better. And somehow it still ended up as the original Doctor Who theme tune with a drum and bass beat that sounds like it came from FruityLoops hacked over the top.

Christopher Ecclestone could be quite good, but I've got a feeling it'll sucks more donkeys balls that the Brighton Beach tornado of 1924.
Sun 27/03/05 at 21:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah
You never actually see him being a doctor.
There was one where he tap danced as well, genius Moiry Poippins
Sun 27/03/05 at 21:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
But Diagnosis Murder is best.
Sun 27/03/05 at 21:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My dad taped it and made me watch it.
Very poor
A guy got eaten by a wheely bin for crying out loud.
Sun 27/03/05 at 21:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Cycloon wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> It looked like student-favourite 'Doctors'.
>
> Diagnosis Murder you mean.

Students love anything that means watching television during the day. Even Neighbours.
Sun 27/03/05 at 21:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
monkey_man wrote:
> It looked like student-favourite 'Doctors'.

Diagnosis Murder you mean.
Sun 27/03/05 at 19:56
Regular
"0228"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> And SMTV was legendry.

I won't deny that but Saturday Takeaway is preety poor. Bring back Gladiators I say.
Sun 27/03/05 at 19:47
Regular
I liked it.
Sun 27/03/05 at 15:12
"period drama"
I think Ant + Dec are pretty good.
A billion times better than the faceless, look-at-camera-say-words tedious presenters that are cluttering up the place.

And SMTV was legendry.

And that Doctor Who was damned good for a Saturday evening. I actually laughed a few times and will happily watch next weeks.

You lot on here are far too serious about stuff.
Lighten up, it's mindless escapism and so what?
Sun 27/03/05 at 12:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It looked like student-favourite 'Doctors'.
Sun 27/03/05 at 12:32
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> I watched Ant and Dec. For all the abuse they get from you underground
> kids, they are pretty much the most entertaining thing on TV on a
> saturday night. If you're not a goth, that is.

Heh

I have to admit to watching their show on occasion. It's not gonna expand your mind but it's entertaining enough.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.