GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it okay to kick a cat?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/03/05 at 19:32
Regular
"bot"
Is it?
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:23
Regular
So what if you hadn't had any for 20 years and you turned to the devil in that time. Would you give a cat one through hte ring?
Fri 25/03/05 at 21:44
Regular
"bot"
Basically.
Fri 25/03/05 at 21:43
Regular
It's because dogs don't look like the prostitutes of satan isn't it.
Fri 25/03/05 at 21:42
Regular
"bot"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Is it okay to kick a dog?

The answer to this one is no, by the way.
Because it's wrong.
Fri 25/03/05 at 21:38
Regular
"bot"
So you keep saying.
Fri 25/03/05 at 21:37
Regular
Hehe. Don't kick the cat, love. Be a good boy and run along.
Fri 25/03/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, right in the fase.
Fri 25/03/05 at 21:20
Regular
:D
Fri 25/03/05 at 21:19
Regular
"bot"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> But then, this is all simply my belief. Ho ho.

And it's wrong!
Fri 25/03/05 at 21:18
Regular
There is no such thing as good and evil, simply beliefs of what is right, and what is wrong. For every arguement that says you shouldn't kick the cat because it causes it pain, there can be another arguement that says pain is not important, or that pain is good.

There is love, hate, the bit inbetween and that really seems about it. You cannot SAY if it's ok to kick a cat, like you cannot say if it's ok to kill someone, or if it's ok to run for president, follow your dreams, teach someone, raise a child, anything. These things run only on belief, and little else.

How do you know you're right? How can you use power and truly believe you are right to do so? A belief is something you've been raised to, either taught by yourself or those around you. People believe black people are scum, people believe there's no God, people believe we should bring back capital punishment. Who's right, and more importantly, does it even matter?

What difference does it make to have us walking around doing whatever the hell we want to, to live in complete anarchy, kill when we feel like it, kick all the cats in the world? Leave crime unpunished? Would Batman feel happy in a world like that?

Is there some bigger picture? Should bad parents not bring up a baby for fear of creating a monster? But for what reason can you suggest that a monster is wrong to exist? There are none. Was Hitler wrong to believe what he did? Maybe, maybe not.

All we can do is trust our own beliefs. That when we jump, we will fall back down again. When we're hungry and eat, we'll regain energy. That kicking a cat is wrong because it hurts it, and causing pain is 'evil'. Etc etc further examples to get a point across.

And with that, I truly believe that our beliefs are our real cage in life. We cannot be free without challenging what we believe, and what we perceive. It's unfortunate that the people who appear 'strong' and 'hardworking' are indeed the ones stuck in their beliefs and refuse to acknowledge others. While there is no shame in following a path solidly through pure concentration and passion, it is still important to remember it's only a belief, and no more than that. What will 'work' for you will not be the same for everyone, and that goes for everything. It does not, ever, make you right.

But then, this is all simply my belief. Ho ho.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.