GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another American High-School shooting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/03/05 at 23:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
[URL]http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1111495950464_5?hub=TopStories[/URL]

fun fun fun.
Fri 25/03/05 at 12:50
Regular
The Nazi forum does raise some interesting points though.

For instance, when he'd tell people that they should keep their "pure blood" and not have inter-racial relationships, instead of discussing it or reasoning, they were all about screaming "racist" instead.

I can see why he thought it was just political correctness.
Something we could all learn from, perhaps?
Fri 25/03/05 at 12:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> And an animation he submitted to newgrounds.
>
> [URL]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/195194[/URL]

:S
Jesus Christ..
Fri 25/03/05 at 11:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"

It's very creepy with hindsight.

Especially the forums.
Fri 25/03/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
smv wrote:
> His postings on a Nazi forum - makes for some grim reading.
>
> [URL]http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:Dlr86foA5hcJ:www.nazi.org/current/forum/YaBB.cgi%3Fboard%3Dnativeamerican%3Baction%3Dprint%3Bnum%3D1079672948+%22jeff+weise%22&hl=en[/URL]

And an animation he submitted to newgrounds.

[URL]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/195194[/URL]
Thu 24/03/05 at 10:47
Regular
"you've got a beard"
poopots wrote:
> he would rather take his life than go
> to jail and his not scared to fight for his beliefs. If you ask me he
> was mentally retarded.

really?
if we follow the pattern of history, those criteria make him a hero.

by far the most sinister part of that nazi site was:

> "The only one’s who oppose my views are the teachers at the high school, and a large portion of the student body who think a Nazi is a Klansman, or a White Supremacist thug."

> So do you have any friends who share your beliefs?

they don't miss an opportunity to prey on people do they? :S
Wed 23/03/05 at 23:46
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
“I already had a fist fight with a communist not to long ago over me being what I am (I also won), but it was worth it.”

“I don’t much care for jail, I’ve never been there and I don’t plan on it.”

He was planning it all along, he would rather take his life than go to jail and his not scared to fight for his beliefs. If you ask me he was mentally retarded.
Wed 23/03/05 at 23:10
Regular
"Not a Jew"
It's pretty grim. But what can you expect. The kid was a nut but society probably failed him as well. Certainly the bullying contributed to his madness.
Wed 23/03/05 at 22:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
'There is none that I am aware of; we welcome all ages and all nationalities, regardless of your back-ground. Our main goal here is to educate and inform--in hopes of creating a better world for all of us. I welcome you, Jeff! What brings you to the forum? '

:S
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:47
Regular
clit-king wrote:
> Not every orphan (more or less) in the world goes on a bloodthirsty
> rampage.
> He's not the victim here, he was when his mother went all useless,
> but he could've easily righted himself.

I'm really believing he had a psychological illness that threw him beyond the threshold of maintaining his sanity. The boy went mad. That's all there is to it.

Sometimes I feel like popping off my receptionist. She's so fake when she answers the phone. But, I am sane and civil and all things lovely. So, I shall not submit to these thoughts. No.
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:39
Regular
Power to the trenchcoat mafia.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.