GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another American High-School shooting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/03/05 at 23:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
[URL]http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1111495950464_5?hub=TopStories[/URL]

fun fun fun.
Thu 31/03/05 at 23:03
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
The fact that they were in a Nazi forum brands them as evil to the majority of people even if they are just saying things that are controversial and a bit rascist maybe not even going as far as so called political parties.One of the problems with society is that people seem to sub-consciencely(sp?) be extra extra vigilante agaist any racism.This leads to people who are not racist being branded as racist as well as racists.Also people use the term racist for too many things.A friend of mine got called racist because he insulted someone of ethnic minority.He wasn't being racist and the person who he insulted knew that but other people took it upon themselves to call the guy racist.People need to calm down and appreciate other people's views and not tag them as racist at the first sign of something they don't agree.
Wed 30/03/05 at 12:16
Regular
That's what I was thinking.

They didn't really seem to have any "hate" for anyone (except for some Black Americans who claimed to be African nationals, and even then they only hated them for being phoney. No racism there.). All they seemed to do is have views outside of the political box.

Now I wouldn't really want them in any position of power because I could see them doing dodgy things like segregation, but I wouldn't go as far as to start branding them evil.
Wed 30/03/05 at 07:07
Regular
After reading his postings, it sounded to me that he was more concerned about the dying of his race (Native Americans). He was proud to be Native American, and I don't see anything wrong with that. It's not much different from Native Hawaiians trying to revive their own obliterated culture. Why is it okay for African-Americans and other minorities to spout off about "black pride" or "Asian pride", but when other people do it's branded as racism? I don't agree with degrading other races simply because you have pride in our own culture...that's not what I'm saying. However, I think that the name alone of that particular forum gives the impression that it's merely a hate group full of Neo-Nazi rednecks spewing profane filth and not making any sense. Some of them give much food for thought. A lot of the riff-raff in that forum have gone there out of curiosity over Jeffrey Weise, the young man responsible for the Minnesota shootings.
Tue 29/03/05 at 12:37
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Hedfix wrote:
> But he was posting on a 'Nazi forum' right?
>
> Kind of goes hand in hand with racism wouldn't you say? :D

Depends whether your kevstar or not...
Tue 29/03/05 at 11:33
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:

> And an animation he submitted to newgrounds.
>
> [URL]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/195194[/URL]

If you take a look at the reviews and scroll down to one posted before the shootings, the reviewer says something along the lines of "dude is this a cry for help or something" The author replies "LOL obviously you cant tell the difference between fantasy and reality"

At the end maybe he couldn't either.
Sun 27/03/05 at 04:43
Regular
Flock wrote:
> Kawada wrote:
> Flock wrote:
> Are Americans just really f****d up or do they have some sort of
> collective mental disorder that comes with being American?
>
> Just the redneck areas like Ohio and Tennessee, the rest of us are
> fine. Well the north anyway, not biased at all though being from New
> York :-D
>
> I like New York, it's the only place in America i think i would go.
> People seem to have their heads screwed on a little more.

There are screwy people in NY, too. They're genuine, though. :P
Sun 27/03/05 at 03:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Because generally the north is more educated while the middle and south are too busy following the Bible word for word to let common sense come into play. Trouble is they're the areas that get reported on the most so it makes the whole of America look like a bunch of dumb yee-hawing cowboys and unfortunately people buy into that
Sun 27/03/05 at 03:44
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Kawada wrote:
> Flock wrote:
>
> Just the redneck areas like Ohio and Tennessee, the rest of us are
> fine. Well the north anyway, not biased at all though being from New
> York :-D

I like New York, it's the only place in America i think i would go. People seem to have their heads screwed on a little more.
Sun 27/03/05 at 03:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Flock wrote:

Just the redneck areas like Ohio and Tennessee, the rest of us are fine. Well the north anyway, not biased at all though being from New York :-D
Sun 27/03/05 at 00:56
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ms NY wrote:
> "All you need is love."

Dum dudum duh dum

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.