GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another American High-School shooting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/03/05 at 23:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
[URL]http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1111495950464_5?hub=TopStories[/URL]

fun fun fun.
Tue 22/03/05 at 23:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
[URL]http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1111495950464_5?hub=TopStories[/URL]

fun fun fun.
Tue 22/03/05 at 23:41
Regular
"8==="
I blame rock music and drugs.

It's obviously completely unconnected to the fourth ammendment and the climate of fear.

Should test Heston's acting skills once again.
Tue 22/03/05 at 23:45
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yout put it several notches better than I could've, but yes.

and the fact he wore black and wasn't popular made him an obvious killer, they must have just been too busy persecuting asians to notice that!
Wed 23/03/05 at 00:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Quite clearly the video games. Someone call the Daily Mail as well i'm sure we can find an immigrant to blame somewhere in this
Wed 23/03/05 at 00:05
Regular
"8==="
The game was coded by an iranian listening to Marilyn Manson whilst heating his room by burning old glory over a vietnam vet's headstone he'd uprooted the previous day.
Wed 23/03/05 at 01:09
Regular
Another child falls through the cracks.

This is sad. He had every stability pulled out from under him. He was obviously from a dysfunctional home, with the Father having exited the eternal stage left, especially.

I think that because of his Mother's condition, the school, the State, and/or the Government should have made more of an effort to assist that family with coping resources. I mean come on, the Department of Human Services is just itching to remove your child out of your care for having disciplined them with a spanking, yet they couldn't see how apparent this child was in dire straits?

I'm shocked. I'm disappointed. Yes, someone must take accountability. It's a reflection of how unkept and un-nurtured the US truly is, when children commit murder-suicide. He was the real victim. I can only imagine how scared and alone he must have felt.
Wed 23/03/05 at 09:31
Regular
"Don't let me down"
It's as good as any reason to ban guns in America, why they still allow theese deadly toys is shocking. Follow Britains example America!
Wed 23/03/05 at 09:47
Regular
Celestine wrote:
> He was the real victim. I can only imagine how scared and
> alone he must have felt.

Oh yes, he must have been really scared, what with grinning and waving, listening to the pleas of a girl before shhoting her dead in cold, remorseless blood.

What a victim - certainly moreso than the people he killed and the families he took loved ones from.
Wed 23/03/05 at 12:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
He was a victim evidently, as he wouldn't of done what he did.

But that does not make the people who died simply keynotes in his story.
Wed 23/03/05 at 13:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
He was an Injun.
Obviously a turrist Injun who played videogames whilst injecting deathmetal into his eyeballs.

I blame Saytan, Oliver Stone movies (not all Injuns can be semi-naked shamens) & Al-Queda

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.