GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Suggest One Track"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/03/05 at 19:28
Regular
Suggest One Track for me, and the rest of the dwellers of this place to listen to. Quality ones obviously.

Also include the genre. I hate to sound close minded, but the thrash metal track you lick windows to may not be to everyones taste. Maybe a comment.
I'm just blatantly trying to usurp Grix's long running thread. :D

*Fires up Limewire in anticipation*

I'll get us started :

'Five' by Lamb - Ambient Breakbeat/Trip Hop Instrumental
(AKA Ray Mears theme tune - Beautiful relaxing track)
Wed 30/03/05 at 00:55
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Somewhere in Between-Lifehouse

Nice relaxing song which I think is very good.
Wed 30/03/05 at 00:15
Regular
"tokyo police club"
First day of my life - bright eyes
Wed 30/03/05 at 00:14
Regular
Creep - Radiohead
Wed 30/03/05 at 00:13
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Stryke wrote:
> Don Maclean and Simon & Garfunkel are nothing compared to Darke
> and Elliott Smith.

Elliott Smith is clearly Simon and Garfunkle for this generation, the influence is very clear if you listen to the records.
Mon 28/03/05 at 00:56
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Yeah back to topic

Tim Buckley - Goodbye And Hello
You might find something you hate, if you dont find something you love you have no taste. Stunningly beautiful at times.
Mon 28/03/05 at 00:53
Regular
"cachoo"
Noel Gallagher - Teotihuacan [He doesn't sing.. Just a nice instrumental, chilled out type thing]
Sun 27/03/05 at 17:45
Regular
I'm talking about this: [URL]http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=CD&title=502143&p=34&g=48[/URL] - his Greatest Hits. Which should have Transformer Man on.
Sat 26/03/05 at 21:49
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stryke wrote:
> Good :) I checked out his greatest hits the other day and there's no
> Transformer Man. What's up with that?

If you're talking about Decade (which I think is the only thing coming close to a Young greatest hits) then it's not on it because Decade only has music from 1970-80, which, in my opinion was his best period of songwriting, though obviously that leaves out Ragged Glory from 1991. Anyway, get Decade, it's a brilliant album, only 1 bad song on it from my point of view.

Oh and regarding Clapton, I personally don't think he's all he's cracked up to be. Everything apart from Cream has been nwak[anagram].
Sat 26/03/05 at 20:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Pink Moon owns.
Sat 26/03/05 at 17:45
Regular
Can do. We've talked about most of them, and mostly they're on his Greatest Hits, I'd say. A GH that gets it near enough bang on.

Hazey Jane I
Hazey Jane II
Clothes of Sand (for Flock)
From The Morning
Northern Sky
'Cello Song
River Man
Way To Blue
Fruit Tree

Oh, and may as well get Pink Moon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.