GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How old is too old?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/03/05 at 14:14
Regular
Just interested really on opinions, but do you have a maximum age distance for relationships? How many years each way?

Oh and er, keep it legal kids.
Thu 17/03/05 at 16:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Erm, my last girlfriend was a day younger than me and before that was about a month.

I suppose I would have no problems with older than 16, considering that most 16 year old girls act about 5 years older and most look it. Plus, I'm only 19 not a big pervert.

I used to mess about with a family friend's kid who was about two years my younger... if they were non-ugly I'd settle for anything under 40 (probably).

On a dodgy note... last Summer I was standing at the top of the Acropolis in Athens. This girl approached me and started talking, so I turned on my very limited charm which was more than lost in translation.

Anyway, turns out she was only 14 and I ran away in shame.
I'm still sure she meant 24 and got her numbers missed... yeah.
Thu 17/03/05 at 17:54
Regular
"8==="
So am I the only one with a girlfriend who's older than me?

11 years n'all. Excellent stuff. :)
Thu 17/03/05 at 21:10
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Isn't that paedophilia?

Goatboy wrote:
> Didn't stop me wearing her ass for a hat

I'm so using that...
The phrase, not the hat
Thu 17/03/05 at 21:47
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You might want to think twice, it's windy out...
Thu 17/03/05 at 23:10
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> spent 3 years with lass 7 years older...

She was 7 years old for 3 years?

That's got to be a record.
Fri 18/03/05 at 09:46
Regular
"long time"
Hedfix wrote:
> So am I the only one with a girlfriend who's older than me?
>
> 11 years n'all. Excellent stuff. :)

So shes 138 years old ?
Fri 18/03/05 at 12:43
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
"11 years n'all. Excellent stuff. :)"

I was thinking more along the lines of you being 10 and 3/4's doesn't count but I'm trying to avoid bad jokes. It's hard.
Fri 18/03/05 at 13:00
Regular
That Demi & Ashton relationship was initially a farce, but it seems the longer they're together, the general public are beginning to accept (or more apt to accept) that it's more than superficial. I believe they have a 15 year age gap?

From my understanding, men in their early twenties are not as emotionally mature as men in their thirties. They're still in the process of finding themselves. But then, I've met men in their forties to which this rings true. Interesting.

I say that love is boundless. Age doesn't matter. It's quite admirable, in my eyes, how a young man can sincerely capture a mature woman's heart.

I keep envisioning Demi smoking a cigar, wearing a hat. *shakes head*
Fri 18/03/05 at 13:24
Regular
That's what I can't work out anyway.. who matures quicker? I guess you can try and apply logic to it all, but when it comes down to it, it really is down to the individual, and I guess we have no right to say who's too old for who if they themselves are on equal levels and comfortable with each other.

So yeah, in some cases then I think it's fine. I still kinda think a much older woman just seems more comfortable than a much older man.

Isn't the female and male sexual prime in different ages anyway?
Fri 18/03/05 at 13:37
Regular
"8==="
Well I don't want to get into a majoy discussion but I'd say we're about as mature as each other really.

and she could quite easily pass for 16 so *shrugs*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.