GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How old is too old?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/03/05 at 14:14
Regular
Just interested really on opinions, but do you have a maximum age distance for relationships? How many years each way?

Oh and er, keep it legal kids.
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:52
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> That's what I can't work out anyway.. who matures quicker?

I'll go with women on this one. Just because I am one.

>I guess you
> can try and apply logic to it all, but when it comes down to it, it
> really is down to the individual, and I guess we have no right to say
> who's too old for who if they themselves are on equal levels and
> comfortable with each other.
>
> So yeah, in some cases then I think it's fine. I still kinda think a
> much older woman just seems more comfortable than a much older man.

Are you saying that you think an older woman would be more comfortable with a younger man, opposed to an older man feeling more comfortable with a younger woman? Well now, that seems out of the norm. Or, are you saying you'd feel more comfortable with an older man...? Uhh. Grix, Grix, Grix...

>
> Isn't the female and male sexual prime in different ages anyway?

I'll have to say yes. I've read somewhere that the male sexual prime is in his late teens, early twenties. Whereas with a female, it's in her mid-thirties. What a perfect match, I'd say. Extraordinary.
Fri 18/03/05 at 22:10
Regular
"lets go back"
Erm, well, im 19 so id go for someone over 16 but i dont know what my maximum would be. i'll say 21 or 22. I'd rather have someone 17 - 19 tho.
Sat 19/03/05 at 00:43
In general, it does seem that males are a few years or so older for relationships. But you can't place a number on it, because there are so many factors being played with; "type" of relationship, the attraction between the couple, and for each individual, their upbringing and "experience" of the world.

For example, I know quite a few teenagers who have done and seen more than a lot of 30 year olds.

And just look at Stewie and Rupert from Family Guy.
Sat 19/03/05 at 01:44
Regular
Celestine wrote:
"Are you saying that you think an older woman would be more comfortable with a younger man, opposed to an older man feeling more comfortable with a younger woman?"

Nah, just my personal taste. I wouldn't feel comfortable with a girl that much younger than me, I'd feel like I was taking advantage.. unless she was incredibly mature, of course. :)

"Or, are you saying you'd feel more comfortable with an older man...? Uhh. Grix, Grix, Grix..."

Only if he treated me right.

"What a perfect match, I'd say. Extraordinary."

:D haha
Sat 19/03/05 at 01:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
How about a younger man, Grix? I'd treat you like a queen.
Sat 19/03/05 at 01:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'll have anything.
Actually, I'm not bothered.

Damn mood swings
Sat 19/03/05 at 01:51
Regular
King, you mean? There's only one dominant one in our relationship, love.
Sat 19/03/05 at 01:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
One dominant and seven submissive.

*Snaps towl*

Dance for me, biatch.
Sat 19/03/05 at 02:21
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
"How about a younger man, Grix?"

Ho ho ho Grandad
Sat 19/03/05 at 02:23
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> One dominant and seven submissive.
>
> *Snaps towl*
>
> Dance for me, biatch.

lmao! you guys are too funny. ;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.