GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How old is too old?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/03/05 at 14:14
Regular
Just interested really on opinions, but do you have a maximum age distance for relationships? How many years each way?

Oh and er, keep it legal kids.
Thu 17/03/05 at 15:31
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
This is fast turning into a bragging thread...cool.

I had the pleasure of a 17 year old when I was 28. Age gap was FAR too big for anything other than no-strings fun.
Thu 17/03/05 at 15:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It is though with that difference isn't it?

I thought "My god you're thick", had no real experience of anything other than Uni & mates who sunk bacardi breezers.
Didn't stop me wearing her ass for a hat, but still...
Thu 17/03/05 at 15:52
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I once had a relationship with a 16-year-old lass just after I had joined the police. It did feel really rather odd what with me being 19 and having just started a serious career when she was still in full time education. She begged me to never tell anyone about it and I needed no convincing. I knew if I did I'd be shunned at work, but then she made the suggestion that if I ever were to tell this story to anyone that I should just add a few years onto her age and I'd be fine...
Thu 17/03/05 at 15:54
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I did find it sweet when she tried to start what she felt to be a mature conversation about important topics. Maintaining the semblance of interest was one of the biggest tests of my acting ability I've ever faced.

Nice lass and all, but still...

Mind you, a good mate of mine is a 19 year old young lady whom I've been friends with since she was 16. Nothing particularly evil happened, and I find her easier to relate to than a lot of the cockwits where I work. Go figure...
Thu 17/03/05 at 15:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's because you have recently turned into a woman.
Thu 17/03/05 at 16:04
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
When I was 16 I was going out with a 22 year old guy. We was together for a year but it didn't really work out (besides the fact he cheated on me) because, well I was doing my A levels thinking about moving away to uni and he didn't like that idea. He just wanted me to settle down which is a bit much for a 16 year old. Besides I wasn't finished having fun.
Thu 17/03/05 at 16:06
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. Frighteningly, most of my mates are women. The overwhelming majority in fact. Lord alone knows why, but there y'go...

And I believe (in fact, I'm pretty sure you do too) one should always make at least a token effort to remain on good terms with a lady one has been biblical with. After all, y'never know when you're gonna be in need of a shag.
Thu 17/03/05 at 16:25
Regular
"you've got a beard"
spent 3 years with lass 7 years older...
never trust women. even the older ones.
Thu 17/03/05 at 16:25
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Very_Metal wrote:
> spent 3 years with lass 7 years old

just thought i'd save you all the effort.
Thu 17/03/05 at 16:26
"period drama"
How kind of you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.