GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE Exam fears..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/03/05 at 22:38
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Who else is worried about their exams? Well, I guess that's pretty much every 15/16 year old around. Anyhoo, how are you all coping with the pressure? Revising whenever you can or taking it easy?

I know I'm smart enought to pass the ones that I want. Maths is a dead loss though ;0

Its just this annoying fear of failure crap!
Sun 13/03/05 at 20:11
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
I've got my Biology test tomrrow.

Followed by my Chemistry one Tuesday, and Physics on Wednesday.

Should be revising but meh.
Our teacher gives us an hour talk of what we should have been revising the night/weeks before, just before teh exam.

Just remember what he/she tells us and I'm sorted.
Sun 13/03/05 at 18:14
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Its not my fault I suck at it :(

My teacher is German and I can barely understand her accent.
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:53
Regular
Maths is embarassingly easy.
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:42
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I believe that the Maths pass mark is 60% or something on the intermediate paper. I got 53% and got a 'D' Mock paper that is.
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:38
Regular
I dropped it after two weeks (Well, Advanced Higher Chemistry, pretty much the same thing though, except we only have 1 year to do it, you get two (or so I've been told)).

Not because it was difficult (I have a natural talent for everything), but because it meants I'd have to have an extra period 2nd on Fridays, as well as coming in 5th and 6th for it.

Those were my only classes on Fridays.

No thanks.

I took Geography instead, and I ended up with the hottest teacher ever (She fancied me too), but then she left inJanuary, and now I have a 60 year old man and a woman who wants to kill me teaching me.

I wish I'd continued with Adv Chemistry too, as I took a PE module which filled in 3rd and 4th periods, and they go home early all the time, not to mention the fact that all of my mates who stay in 5th and 6th took it, so when they go home early and I don't, I have to walk home on my own.

That sucks bigtime.

Anyway, enough about my life story.

The moral of this story is never mention anything I have any remote involvement in, or I babble.

Also, apparantly it is impossible, only 7 or so out of the class of 19 passed.

My best mate got 50 1/2 out of 100, but the teachers made the passmark for a C 51%.

He was gutted.
And seeing as they're the only class, they must have did it to spite him, as passmarks for a C are ALWAYS 50%.
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:26
Regular
A level chemistry is a c***.
Sat 12/03/05 at 20:23
Regular
jacques arnaux wrote:
> stfu

No.
Sat 12/03/05 at 20:18
Regular
"wow"
You'll be fine GCSE's aren't really that hard, its the A-levels that suck big time, and i just hate when people say they are getting easier. I'd like them to try to get an A in chemistry! - thats another thing, some A-levels are clearly more difficult than others, the same way some GCSE's are harder than others, so when you hear some 'nobody' saying the number of A's have gone up by a huge amount i bet if they separated them down into subjects the number of A's for things like media studies would be much higher than chemistry or maths, for further maths for god's sake! In any case an A is still a great achievement.
Sat 12/03/05 at 20:07
Regular
Wales are better than England?

Ahahahahahahahaha.

Ahahaha.

England sucks, but Wales makes England look like paradise.
Sat 12/03/05 at 19:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
WALESWALESWALES wrote:
> My school puts too uch pressure on GCSE's. Someone i know actually
> nearlyhad a nervous breakdown because the school has an inspection in
> 2 weeks, and they wanted to see him, as one of the randomly chosen
> pupils. As he does all his work on a Laptop every single teacher was
> pressuring him, only for one day and a lesson to get his work in and
> then he broke down, so he has been taken off the list. But we all
> suspect that it is also because of the pressure of the exams that
> nearly broke him down as well.

ahahah.

You weak Welsh commies. You have no backbones, you are but jellyfish.

Now go, moan about being crapper than England.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.