GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"God damn Germans!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/03/05 at 17:34
Regular
"Remember me?"
OK, so I was in work today... and this dude Trevor (who's GERMAN!) is cheating at pool - putting my balls back on the table after I've potted them, moving balls about and suchlike - like he always does. Then I discover he's signed me up on some bloody fun run thing for Comic Relief on friday, which is just the kind of sneaky underhand German thing I'd expect from him!

And some German guy walked into one of my friends today.

I'm starting another World War. Those Germans need taking down a peg or two again.

[edit]

And I'm quite aware of the innuendo concerning "putting my balls back on the table" etc.
Fri 11/03/05 at 21:18
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Having seen what the americans have done to aid comic relief (absolute nought except mocking it and us), it makes me think that maybe there's hope after all. Although the government are doing nothing.
Fri 11/03/05 at 18:48
I'm sorry to divert this conversation away from the Welsh, but consider: who can actually blame the Germans for either of the World Wars? The first one was due to frictions and rivalrires between European countries (that includes Britain, people!) and started after an archduke was assasinated in a completely different country. The Germans just happened to have the biggest enemy army.
And WW2 - Germany was ran by a team of some of the most persuasive politicians in the history of the world, a team who had saved them from economic ruin, a team who promised to break free of the bonds made by the Treaty of Versailles, which had stopped them from producing an army. Wouldn't you follow them? Yes, they were evil, yes they were facists, but facism would have happened somewhere else if it hadn't happened in Germany.
Germans should NOT be condemned for the wars. Instead, their recovery from the terrible events of the 20th century and their willingness to show that Nazism in Germany is dead should be an example for us all.
Sorry for making this so overly philosophical.
Fri 11/03/05 at 18:22
Regular
Yes. (see what I did there?)
Fri 11/03/05 at 18:14
Regular
Deservedly.
Fri 11/03/05 at 18:09
How many people have you lot had a go at - Germans, Dutch, French, Americans, Brummies, Russians... They're all nice people if you ask me. Not that I've met any Russians (who have the coolest accents, by the way!) or Dutch. Oh, and who here loves Danes? SO cool!
Fri 11/03/05 at 18:08
Regular
"you've got a beard"
munn wrote:
> Well, I don't advise you visit Holland.
>
> When I was there EVERYONE pushed me out of the way.
>
> "Hi can I... *Shove*"
> "Hey, could I... *Shove*"
> "He... *Shove*"
>
> Damn them.

one of the reasons i moved back.
the people are massively obnoxious pretty much all the time.
Fri 11/03/05 at 18:00
Regular
England sucks the big one in my opinion. Feel free to mock Germans, the French and Americans however.
Fri 11/03/05 at 17:58
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Every country stinks but this one.
Thu 10/03/05 at 23:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Cycloon wrote:
> I don't go on holidays where you need to worry about f**king beach
> chairs.

Haha
Thu 10/03/05 at 23:10
Regular
cweek2000 wrote:
> Can do! Although I personally blame the russians. Here's a little
> story of an incident involving me, a russian guy and his daughter.
>
> I was at this all-inclusive multi-country hotel, and it was breakfast
> time. So, I got up at 7 to beat the rush. Even at this time, there
> was a lengthy queue for pancakes. I joined the queue and waited half
> an hour. Halfway through, this russian man brings his 10 year old
> daughter and stands to the side of the queue at another counter,
> saying something random in russian. He seems to be getting more and
> more irritating, until I get to the service counter. Just as I'm
> about to say "six pancakes please, the guy literally throws me
> out of the way and demands pancakes, with no-one wanting to argue.
> The nervous chef serves him, then his daughter, and the two of them
> go off to eat. Me and the chef look at each other and shrug. Then, I
> realise that I have to wait 10 minutes for him to whip up some more
> pancake batter.
>
> Damn those russians.

Well, I don't advise you visit Holland.

When I was there EVERYONE pushed me out of the way.

"Hi can I... *Shove*"
"Hey, could I... *Shove*"
"He... *Shove*"

Damn them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.