GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"owen hargreaves on his way to spurs, spurs are the next big team!! no doubt about it"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/03/05 at 11:35
Regular
"i love monkeys"
owen hargreaves on his way to tottenham in the summer! surely this is a sign of things to come, vanbommel! and hargreaves, 2 of the best players in there positions are on they way to white hart lane. tottenham are gonna be the next big team in the premiership, arsenal are on there way down with there ageing stars, theyve got about 2 years left at the top.

i truly belive spurs have a shot at a champions league spot next season

do all you yids agree with me

no gooners allowed
Tue 08/03/05 at 16:44
Regular
"i love monkeys"
so you must be a liverpool supporter then!! i agree that have done wicked but there never gonna get in the champions leauge!! it would be a farce

spurs should be there :)

hargreaves owns you
Tue 08/03/05 at 16:38
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Hargreaves one of the best player in his position? AHA!

Team of the season as far as I'm concerned, and as much as it pains me to say it, is Everton.
Tue 08/03/05 at 16:32
Regular
"i love monkeys"
who you support then?

a pat on the back to you for the gooner hateing.
Tue 08/03/05 at 16:20
Regular
BaRaKuS wrote:
> you cant say defoe is just ok! he is wicked to say the least, even a
> gooner, which im guesing you are can see that.

Hahahaha, HELL NO.

I'll run naked through London shouting "I love BaRaKuS" before I become a gooner supporter.
Tue 08/03/05 at 16:14
Regular
"i love monkeys"
you cant say defoe is just ok! he is wicked to say the least, even a gooner, which im guesing you are can see that.

henry is world class but hes 27 nearly 28, so he isnt gonna be at his best for that many more years, viera is on his way and so is reyes, if they go i think henry will. ashley coles off to chelsea in the summer, that leaves you with erm, ah cygan, hes wicked.

the table dosnt lie, i admit but give it a couple of seaons and the tides will turn!! oh yes and that time will be worth waiting for,
Tue 08/03/05 at 15:32
Regular
AHAHAHAHAAHA just look at the table you twonk.
Tue 08/03/05 at 15:32
Regular
BaRaKuS wrote:
> lol, one word for you DEFOE. hes the nuts

Are you in anyway, shape or form related to Lil Bro?

And he's hardly amazing.
Tue 08/03/05 at 15:17
Regular
BaRaKuS wrote:
> who have arsenal got??????

Well Henry is alright, so i've heard.

Actually, why am i even replying to this?

Spurs WULE!!11111
Tue 08/03/05 at 15:03
Regular
"i love monkeys"
lol, one word for you DEFOE. hes the nuts

who have arsenal got?????? oh yeah thats right van persie!!! and reyes who wants to leave, its looking very bright!

spurs rock your world

im a spurs fan its my job to be optimistic its all ive got
Tue 08/03/05 at 14:26
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
o..m..g

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.